FanFiction.Net
for Linked

6/29/2005 c7 starbaby-210
i think that it was kinda cool! cuz it sorta adds in a point for draco against hermione (plus w/ there on going battle all the time that was perfect). well post up soon, i'll be waiting, ready to review! till then caio!
6/29/2005 c7 1mysteriouscharm
KEEP GOING!
6/28/2005 c6 2BeyondTheseEyes
Hey! Just like to say I love your story/plot! keep up the great work!
6/27/2005 c6 idntlikeurpants
Yay! The right chapter! Again,I love this story, and I hope you update soon.
6/27/2005 c6 4KnickKnackBlack
i love it!plz continue with the next chapter! AND NO MORE MISTAKES! just kidding! buh bye!
6/27/2005 c6 2ksrli
Great chapter...I love the whole out done hermione part. Can't wait for more.
6/27/2005 c6 the monster created
this is really good please add on really soon. i likethe whole harmione reble thing
6/27/2005 c6 25GalitMirav
Another intriguing chapter. I'm leaving for vacation on Thursday and I won't be back until the 10th, so if you don't update before then, I'll read more when I get back. Keep up the good work.
6/27/2005 c6 4Danish Pastry 28
Ooh now that is a cliffy if I ever saw one.

Loved this chapter. Update really soon please, this is getting really interesting. Are they the journals?

Love Danish

x
6/27/2005 c6 4devioustricks
You should really except anonymous reviews... It'd make my life a heck of a lot easier... Anyways, your story is still quite good... You have a really good vocabulary! I actually learned a word! It was trepidation and when I looked it up, I also learned other forms like trepidare and trepidus... Anyways, I hope you update soon!
6/27/2005 c6 HeraBates
I loved Harry and Ron's reaction, and thinking that Hermione had lost it when she felt like something hit her. It's good that you have Draco also searching for a way to block their feelings from each other, it is something he would do (especially since I can't see him liking being attached to Hermione).
6/27/2005 c6 1mysteriouscharm
keep going!
6/27/2005 c6 4londonmalfoy
great chapter! maybe next time there will be a bit more draco/hermione stuff, with them talking (or arguing) or something. so please update soon!
6/27/2005 c5 starbaby-210
Hey you uploaded the wrong chapter i think, but as far as i can tell i really really like what you've done sofar, plez post soon!
6/26/2005 c5 idntlikeurpants
Erm...You uploaded the wrong thing...
2,975 « Prev Page 1 .. 186 193 194 195 196 197 198 .. Last Next »