FanFiction.Net
for Linked

6/21/2005 c3 The Black Pearl is Freedom
I really like it so far, you put a lot of effort into the history of the potion and that is impressive. Update soon and often!
6/21/2005 c3 4devioustricks
Very, very good. I hope you update soon!

Seeya,

Heather.
6/21/2005 c3 25GalitMirav
Hmm...so will Hermione and Draco love each other, become friends, or stay hating each other...the plot thickens.

You wrote very good descriptions and this chapter was not boring at all. Can't wait for more.
6/21/2005 c3 16SeekerOfDeath
This is a really good story XD I love the way your writing just pulls ya into it.

^.~
6/21/2005 c3 157Smenzer
Well, I'm glad you included the exerpt from the book Hermoine was reading in your story. It was quite interesting actually, even if you thought it was boring or dull. It provides a lot of background and often that's necessary.

A thought has occured to me: what would happen if Draco would experience Hermoine's memory of himself insulting her, calling her Mudblood? I mean, he would experience it from both his viewpoint (as he was the one that did it) and then from her viewpoint. Have you thought of that?

And that bit about Hermoine tearing a page out of the book: Draco does that. Is he affecting her behavior? Or not? Maybe she's just really stressed?

Looking forward to more!
6/20/2005 c2 4Danish Pastry 28
interesting. somewhat cliche but who cares? I like it. Update soon Please.

Love Danish

x
6/20/2005 c2 the monster created
this is really good please add on really soon il ike bthe whole linked by a potion thing
6/20/2005 c2 1Defying Definition
::bounces up and down:: I love it, I love it, I think I just might be addicted.
6/20/2005 c2 paprika90
woah! totally wicked chapter! very detailed! cant wait till you update! ^_^
6/20/2005 c2 1KtotheT
good!
6/19/2005 c2 25GalitMirav
Wow. That was intense. Keep up the good work.
6/19/2005 c2 157Smenzer
Another great chapter and I'm curious to see what will happen next now that they're linked? I suppose he'll see one of her memories?

As to your question: if the contents of the book is important to the story, than yes, you should write it out so the reader can understand. Or perhaps you could have Hermoine read the important bits outloud to herself or Harry ... someone. You know? I think its better to have a slightly boring chapter that will explain stuff than to have your readers confused. And I presume a good portion of the story MIGHT revolve around Hermoine researching to find a cure... presuming she does not want to remained linked to the ferret.

Once again, GREAT chapter! Update soon! :)
6/19/2005 c2 4londonmalfoy
I love this story! It is very good! please update ASAP! i like the whole thing where draco was beaten as a child. i don't mean that in a morbid, cruel way. i just mean that is what i had always immagined about draco. you know, as the reason that he is so bitter. please update son!
6/19/2005 c2 10Gabby-the-elf
whoa! that was unreal. thats an awesome potion. hermione should tell snape so she can get a good grade or something. but it is your story and is completly up to you as to what you want to do with it. please update soon.
6/19/2005 c2 Hannah C. Thaw
Very nice this story is coming along nicely. AS for the issue with writers block about Chapter 3, don't worry about it. Take as long as you need. We are writers here and would understand!

Hannah