for Linked

10/20/2020 c24 scarlettangel11
Hi! I didn't review every chapter because I flew through this story, but it was all fantastic! Thank you for writing such a vivid and enticing story! I hope you continue writing in the future!
10/9/2020 c24 Guest
Such a wonderful piece! I am sure I will reread it several times!
10/7/2020 c24 5LittleDragon5
Aw, that was really sweet. I know it's been 14 years for you, but thank you for such a thoughtful story of Hermione and Draco.
9/30/2020 c3 8Grey Sky Morning
Hey just wanted to say that this was one of the first fics I ever read way back when and it’s a joy to have found it again. I know you apologized back then about the chapter content but I’ll just say as a fan then and a fan now, this was excellent worldbuilding and it was really interesting to me
9/12/2020 c23 4Eleni.Hoax
Noooooo!
Ugh, your writing is so beautiful. You have a wonderful way of describing how things feel. I love it. It’s enrapturing!
9/12/2020 c22 Eleni.Hoax
I hate you, you know that?
This was such a good chapter and ughDraco you dolt, kiss her!
9/6/2020 c16 Soraslove
Ayy, they found something.
9/6/2020 c8 Soraslove
Lucuis the fucking cunt, should be poisioned, bruh.
9/6/2020 c7 Soraslove
She malfoy... of course, lol.
9/6/2020 c6 Soraslove
Oh draco found something.
9/6/2020 c2 Soraslove
oh shit..
9/6/2020 c1 Soraslove
Draco and hermione sitting together, never a good idea.
9/4/2020 c24 garciamonique2011
I have to tell you that I am IN LOVE with this fic! It was so incredible! It made me cry and tugged at my heart and broke my heart then put it back together. I loved how they went from enemies to reluctant acquaintances to lovers. I love how they both found solitude and peace together in the library. Also I loved how you focused on Draco’s inner struggles and how he was fighting himself and denying that he was falling for Hermione and that he was just like the woman whose journal he was reading. This story is just amazing and I love it so much!
8/20/2020 c7 Krysten
I love the revelation, the irony of it makes it the perfect twist. One that's irritating to Hermione and amusing to Draco, and bonus, made me smirk just like I imagine Draco did as he read it.
8/20/2020 c6 Krysten
That last line...
I can't even imagine what Draco found, I'm still trying to figure out why Hermione could feel it when the book hit Draco in the head? Can they feel each other's physical pain as well as their emotions? I'm six chapters in and already madly addicted to your story.
2,973 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »