FanFiction.Net
for Linked

8/20/2020 c7 Krysten
I love the revelation, the irony of it makes it the perfect twist. One that's irritating to Hermione and amusing to Draco, and bonus, made me smirk just like I imagine Draco did as he read it.
8/20/2020 c6 Krysten
That last line...
I can't even imagine what Draco found, I'm still trying to figure out why Hermione could feel it when the book hit Draco in the head? Can they feel each other's physical pain as well as their emotions? I'm six chapters in and already madly addicted to your story.
8/20/2020 c3 Krysten
The potion is far more intense than I initially thought it was going to be and to think their emphatic link is going to last forever has to be terrifying, poor Hermione.
7/6/2020 c24 Guest
This was absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story!
7/1/2020 c24 11sskitty2006
You really should continue this. Perhaps an epilogue. What will Lucius and Narcissa have to say about it and stuff like that.
This is one of those stories that you see all the time ,but for some unusual reason never build up the courage to click on it.
I finally did after about a year and it was well worth it. I wanted to ask how old you are ,simply out of curiosity. I believe that I'm rather young to be writing on and want see the age that can produce writing this well.
I love your writing. It has that highly descriptive feel about it that makes you sound mature and fully immersed in the story. Love this!
6/28/2020 c1 Orrery
The story is interesting but your notes are longer than your chapters which is very annoying. Please dont use ANs to respond to individual reviews.
6/25/2020 c3 Fine
Hey there~
I just wanted to tell you that this chapter was absolutely not crappy! More than that you managed to sell potentially boring information in a interesting manner by making it part of story such as the research project!

Love your work so far and I’ll just keep reading.
6/20/2020 c2 Juriya
This chapter was masterfully written. Everyone was perfectly in character, which I value above everything else in Dramione fics, and I found Snape to be both realistic and hilarious. The ending was perfect. Super excited to read more!
6/4/2020 c24 Lucy G.E
sequel please?
6/3/2020 c8 5Aetherios
hermione uses the phrase, 'most certainly' an awful lot and it kinda grates on my nerves. great writing though!
6/3/2020 c1 Evian Chiao
still love this wonderful story
6/2/2020 c24 Linked
I'm serious. I'm linked to this fanfic. This is incredibly hooking and absolutely one of the best Dramione fics I have ever read. I was quite literally bawling my eyes out at the end because of all my emotions. It's so good!
5/23/2020 c24 1Bay Leaves Suck
omg! This was amazing tbh. Great job!
5/20/2020 c24 Guest
This is so good and well written. And I cant stop crying
5/20/2020 c24 Wind flower