FanFiction.Net
for Linked

5/4/2020 c24 aaaannabethhhh
Thank you! this is so pretty. I was crying at two in the morning, reread the final chapter again just a second ago and cannot hold back my tears.
4/29/2020 c12 Ariana Valentine
I might be fifteen years late, but just wanted to say that I love this story soooo much!
4/26/2020 c12 WhiteWallsKill
Just over here bawling my eyes out while my boyfriends asks, "What the fuck is it now?"
4/23/2020 c23 Unknown
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Draco, Hermione, forget your father and mother and be together.
4/23/2020 c24 Guest
This was so good! I LOVED IT! The story was on point and your writing is amazing
4/23/2020 c20 Guest
OMG IM DYING HERE SLOW BURN IS SO PAINFUL
4/22/2020 c12 Guest
I really loved this, and I love that Draco seems to be finding the human part of Hermione
4/22/2020 c11 Guest
OMG THIS BROKE MY HEART, It's so sad because we never saw how much it affected Hermione, the fact that Ron and Harry would always choose each other before her, and the knowledge that she was alone without them in third year, I wonder if something like this ever happened in canon and we will just never know
4/11/2020 c1 Melody Mushroom
Sorry i have just found some mistakes in my last review, to satisfy my OCD,i have to send it again.
Love from 2020.I know that you may not see this review, but i just want to express my feelings. In my opinion, the best part of this novel is the journals of Delilah James, especially the last part, when i read those words from Delilah's heart, my heart was broken! The emotions in her mind made me worst thing in the world is love and not. Looking On his every steps of life but not involving is so despairing. Fortunately, Draco took his chance and haven't given up. When i was reading the last chapter, i was crying and smirking at the same you soo much to write down this fic,it will be one of my best memories.
4/11/2020 c1 Melody mushroom
Love from 2020.I know that you may not see this review, but i just want to express my feelings. In my opinion, the best part of this novel is the journals of Delilah James, especially the last i read those words from Delilah's heart, my heart was broken! The emotions in her mind made me worst thing in the world is love and not. Looking On his every steps of his life but not involving is so despairing. Fortunately, Draco take his chance and haven't given up. When i was reading the last chapter, i was crying and smirking at the same you soo much to write down this fic,it will be one of my best memories.
4/9/2020 c24 Guest
Just discovered this, 14 years after it was written. Can't believe I have somehow not read it until now, maybe it's because I usually don't like "Potion gone wrong" fics because they are too forced, but the feeling from the first chapter felt more right than those fics normally do. I love that they didn't solve all their issues with one another and Draco's prejudices in this short amount of time, but that that's something that will require more work. So thank you for a great story and for proving that golden stories are still out there waiting to be read.
4/5/2020 c24 Guest
Just beautiful ️
3/31/2020 c15 Ethel217
I can't stop smiling! They are soooooooooo cute! But I can see that Draco is softening, isn't he? At least around Hermione he is acting like a gentleman.
I can literally see those two in love when Hermione left with triumph and Draco was shocked. I mean, Draco? Shocked? And if anyone, by Hermione? This won't be happening unless HE LIKES HER! THEY ARE SO CUTE! YOU ARE SO AWESOME!
(btw I do agree with Draco about the homework correcting stuff, I mean, they are aware of her missing but won't rush to find her if it's a fine day for Quidditch, right? But I also believe their worries are sincere... Like you said, the world is not just white and black. Guess it's same with friends, even if you are the golden triangle...
3/31/2020 c14 Ethel217
Now I realize you are onto something... Hermione and Draco both CAN READ! I mean, with the mortal enemy thing, the emotional stuff AND THEY BOTH READ! How can Hermione NOT fall for him? I mean, it's rare to find someone like Ron, yes, but it's way harder to find someone who can READ like Hermione can! You are BRILLIANT! I am totally LOVING I'm from 2020 ;)
3/31/2020 c9 Ethel217
Just wanna let you know how much I'm loving this.
And I still can't believe I'm reading a story from 2005 and actually loving it and want to name it as the best story about H.G and D.M I've ever read.
2,975 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »