for Off to See the Wizard

5/3/2017 c10 7KatriaFaeyero
It was wonderful to see all those missing parts. This way, the musical makes much more sense! Great story !
1/28/2011 c1 3SilkenPetal
I love both these stories and wish you would do a third! I love it though, it really thinks about what Fiyero meant when he says that he and Elphabas relationship was like that(behind Glindas back).
6/12/2008 c10 9WickedBluerose
What a delightfully well written story to fill in the blanks from the play. :-) Truly loved it... thank you for writing !
6/22/2007 c10 Unlikely Mermaid
I
5/6/2007 c5 21Elpheen
Did I ever mention that...I LOVE YOU.

Hehe.
4/22/2007 c4 5ElphabaThropp95
So far my fav partof chapter 4 is: Nessarose shook her head in dismal at her sister’s remark. “That’s a wicked thing to say.”

“Oh, well, let all Oz be agreed- I’m wicked!”

LOL!
4/14/2007 c10 9Lioriel
I loved this :)
4/6/2006 c10 danderfluff
Hey, there! This was great! I actually can't believe you only got 15 reviews... So I thought I'd increase the number! Sucks that I only get to review one chapter at a time... maybe I'll do what I used to do... review each chapter...

Ack, well, anyway. I really, really like how you've written this. Nicely done. :D I hope you get that chance to watch Wicked (I read your profile). I'm actually amazed, how come you know so much? I'm too far away. I think I may have less chances than you to see it live! :)

Again, I really enjoyed reading this. Take care! :)
12/4/2005 c10 9trendyfishie89
loved this...sequel?
9/19/2005 c5 defyingravity52
Aw! How sweet!
8/30/2005 c10 15Kennedy Leigh Morgan
"This is sp unbelievably swankified!" You put it best I think. I haven't seen the show yet but I have read the book and I love the depth and personality insight you've given to these amazing characters. Kudos to you!
7/6/2005 c10 4Lady Water Mirror
Wow, I really hope you write some more of this stuff! Most of the Wicked fics I've read are a lot of fluff, but yours are really good! Surprising not many people have reviewed!
7/5/2005 c10 13The White Masque
*applauds* Another wonderful Wicked story from you. I have recently finished the book and...I find I like both the book and musical in their own ways. It is a wonderful story, but I do prefer the musical in a way. This was absolutely great. All the characters kept in-character and still following the plot. Again, I cannot wait for more writing from you.

W.M.
7/4/2005 c10 3Leandra Wynn
This was a wonderful filler to the plot. The characters were in-character and the events really filled out Elphaba and Fiyero's romance. I loved it.
7/3/2005 c10 Little Eirtae
Aww, it's over... You should continue it! Somehow, LoL. Or write a sequel or something! Please, please, please?
23 Page 1 2 Next »