for Chosen

8/24/2017 c5 110NabikiB
Oh, they have. Chosen murderers, I mean. It's happened. They pick whomever is needed for Crown and Country, though, granted, not often and never the premeditated ones. Haven't you read Brightly Burning?
4/13/2016 c6 Netchka
Just read this again. More please!
9/4/2015 c7 Netchka
More please! More please! I really, really, really wanna read more please! I really hope you'll be able to write more of this story. I love reading Valdemar fanfiction. I've read most of the Valdemar series and I keep going back to read them every couple of years.
8/1/2010 c7 3WhiteElfElder
This was starting to become very interesting. Thank you for not having this be in the time frame of Vanyel or any of his incarnations, that would have really messed with the Hogwarts world.
2/4/2010 c2 Fate
It's an interesting idea for a crossover. One that I haven't encountered before. I noticed that you spelled Keren's name as "Keran" ... so you might want to fix that up. But other than that, looks like the story is off to a good start. :D
1/10/2010 c7 cato1850
I'm sorry you are blocked, it was good to that point. I really miss this world so I think I will re-read all these books. I do love the Harry Potter/Valdemar world together, they mesh well.
9/9/2009 c7 9Phoenix Lee Evyns
cool story so far, like how harry is turning out.

Am looking forward to the next update whenever your writer's block takes a hike off a short warf.
8/12/2009 c7 50Dark Priestess66
Oh i know how it is when your mind turns to mush. been there done that. but anyway I like this story with a few Companion mistakes in it.
1/6/2009 c1 wolf
Just so you know Cymry is Skif's Companion. Caryo is Selenay's Companion. other then that good story
8/1/2008 c7 9TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics
continue!

P.S.

Will this be slash? (Please let it be slash! let it be slash!)
1/16/2008 c6 4Angel Of Storms
The name of the Queen's Companion is Caryo not Cymry. I just got finised reading Exile's Valor so the names are fresh. Anyway other than that the stoy is really well written. I can't wait to read more of what you come up wih for Harry and the Valdemarans.

Angel of Storms - Avator of Destruction

=^_^=
9/3/2007 c7 2SwiftShadow
-attacks writers block with an ax- Did that help? Probably not... you could always go read my really bad Harry Potter/Mercedes Lackey crossover. Despite the horribleness, it might help you get over your writer's block.
8/10/2007 c6 SwiftShadow
-huggles story- You have no idea how happy I am to find this story! I was beginning to think there were all of like 3 Harry Potter Mercedes Lackey crossovers in the entire website. I have one... although I might abandon it, as it's really bad. I hope the two gryphons are Treyvan and Hydona. :D I think they'd make the most interesting pair to have there, although what they would do with their gryphlets, I don't know. Where do you have this set, timeline wise? I'm going to guess that it's between Winds and Storms, but there wasn't really a 5 year period between them. It can't be right after Storms though if Harry is accessing the leylines, for obvious reasons. I hope that you can plow through your writer's block. ^^ Maybe going to read my story would help? Not my crossover, as it's so much worse than your's that it would only make you cry, but 'Actions Speak Louder Than Words', my Mercedes Lackey fic. Well, I've been babbling enough in this review and I hope that you can update again soon!

-SwiftShadow
8/9/2007 c7 Alorkin
Don't worry about it. If you chase your muse, you end up with nothing. So far your story is good, and if you need a break, a hot bubble bath, some mindless movies, or some peanut brickle- chocolate fudge ice cream, then by all means, see to your emotional/mental/ aural health. We will still be waiting. Alorkin
3/22/2007 c6 Alorkin
I am not familiar with ths particular crossover but you have piqued my curiosty. Harry is accused of murder and flees when the sheep turn on him. What do you wanna bet Dumbles had something to do with that? Now, Harry has reeturned to save the wizarding world from their own arrogantt ignorance. Too bad. Since Hermione appears to have allowed her brans to leak out her ears, I'm assuming Ginny will be the love-interest.

I have placed this on my 'alerts' list and hope to read more, soon. Alorkin
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »