for Crystal Moon, Crystal Tokyo Truth COMPLETED

1/1/2014 c5 17Nijiha.ruki
confuse about the time freeze stuff but over all I loved the story
6/21/2010 c4 2venus dreaming
PLEASE WRITE AN EPILOGUE
6/6/2006 c5 13Immortal.Sailor.Cosmos
No more Mamoru! YAY! and can you believe I'm a mayjor Momo-fan? ah happy endings, aren't they just grand? what does 'yatta' mean?

6/6/2006 c4 Immortal.Sailor.Cosmos
Down w/ Mamoru! Down w/ Mamoru! DIE! what happens now! Epilogue! YAY!

~Immortal Sialor Cosmos
6/6/2006 c3 Immortal.Sailor.Cosmos
ow! Mamoru's gunna get it...

6/6/2006 c2 Immortal.Sailor.Cosmos
ok, scarey/sad dreams. wow! she's not uterly clueless! owwh! strange thoughts!

6/6/2006 c1 Immortal.Sailor.Cosmos
Planted? like fake? Why?

4/14/2006 c5 4Earwen85
very nice i loved it but can u tell me what seiya said cuz my japanesse is very limitated

see ya
2/13/2006 c5 Mnemosyne
I love Seiya/Usagi stories, no matter the content.

But I have some qualms: you interchanged the Japanese and English names-stick to one for the story. The Starlight's plans were very confusing-how did they manage to get the three girls to remember? There are some spelling and grammar mistakes which a beta reader would be able to help you with.

The world needs more Seiya/Usagi.
11/11/2005 c5 Megan Consoer
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
10/25/2005 c5 6VioletAngel
Okay, not a bad story concept over all. There were some definite grammar problems, but only two things really bugged me. "Endymion/Darien/Mamoru" appears in the dialogue. No one would actually call him all three of those names in the same sentence. Also, you used everyone's Japanese name except for "Lita," whose Japanese name is Makoto, if you were wondering. I suggest finding a beta reader to make your work easier to read. Like I said earlier, it was a good story concetp; Usagi/Seiya fanfics always are.
9/15/2005 c5 vicky kou
that was so great...you are so cool...i hop you reed more histories...see you later!

seiya and serena! forever!
8/19/2005 c1 Dragon85
you're mad! How dare you separate usagi from mamo-chan? This story is horrible, to my thought!
8/17/2005 c4 ali-chan
I am the fifth comment =)
19 Page 1 2 Next »