for Birthdays

Cute! Me likey!
8/30/2005 c1 Sarahlou2485
aw.
8/24/2005 c1 A. Morton
I'm not too sure about this story. It doesn't seem right that Erik and Meg got engaged on the same day they started talking. Very unlikely, sorry. But the other years were okay, just not anything past age 14.
6/25/2005 c1 2ContradictoryOrien
Absolutely great story!~ Although I don't usually like Jammes at all because in other stories she's portrayed negatively, you made her seem nice in this, and I like that! Even though I don't exactly like Jammes... More EM's... o.o... more...
6/23/2005 c1 13crazed-ink-slinger
cute! ^_^
6/23/2005 c1 2brave little bard
Cute, cute, cute.
6/23/2005 c1 68Isolde Necrophilia
Normally I'm not very fond of anyone else with Erik but Christine, But this was awesome! Very cool!
6/23/2005 c1 11LoverofBalto
Oh that's cute and very sweet. I loved the story and the idea of using each birthday as the recieving of a special gift. Good Job.
6/23/2005 c1 11fictiongurl
this was very good. a suggestion, if i may: i think it would be interesting to have a compainion story from erik's p.o.v. but other than that, very good.
6/22/2005 c1 26SimplyElymas
Aww. . .EM. So cute! And I love your style. I love that they're a little family, Erik and Meg and Mme. Giry.
6/22/2005 c1 12Marchioness of Blackadder
AW!

That's to sweet! I loved it! HURRAY! ROCK ON FOR YOUR DAD! WOOHOO! I love it when people come back from the east. It's awesome. But anyway-THE STORY WAS SO CUTE! I think it's the cutest thing I've read!