FanFiction.Net
for She Needs A Miracle

1/19/2008 c56 shariena
:)) its really good one :)

btw. I read it all in (allmost) one sitting :) (stopped only to sleep a while... :))
10/21/2006 c56 3i-dletalk
I just finished reading this story and I loved it, Kylah and Craig are so cute. I especially loved the parts with Rammer, he's my favorite. Such a cutie. You are a fantastic write and i love all your writings!
5/28/2006 c54 3XUnFoRgEtTaBlEbAbEX
Okay combining reviews for the last three chapters of this story here:

Chapter 54

Craig is here . . . Blue box . . . my first thought was Tiffany.

And SCORE, I was so right on the count of Craig not being able to handle being away from Kylah.

Chapter 55

Okay, so Craig proposed. He is slowly coming back into my good graces.

DOUBLE SCORE! I was right about her being pregnant! And Craig was so cute, nearly fainting when Kylah dropped the bomb on him . . .

Chapter 56

They got married. *giggles giddily*

And Janny is so sappy. How cute. Thank you, translator girl! (Oh, and I remember from Boys of Winter that Jannie and translator girl have two daughters! Karma clearly loves him as much as it loves Verchota in this story.)

Lurved Mac being all older-brother like.

Nervous Craig. Aww.

"And irony of ironies, Verchota had all daughters and was dreading the day they started dating because he remembered what he was like when younger."

Did I not predict this? Heehee, karma's a bitch, ain't it, Philly?

Favorite Lines:

“Oh mom, watch yourself around Steve Janaszak.” I giggled. “Stick tight to dad.”

“Oh quit grumbling dear. They’re getting married. And it’s not as if she slept with every man in town.” Mom said to dad. “Besides, you remember graduation night.”

“I don’t need to hear this.” I said.

Typical parent-child moment. Heehee.

“Are you kidding? You got a younger woman, who is very hot by the way, to marry you. You’re an inspiration.” OC joked.

“Kylah, when is the baby due?” Silk asked.

“Late November.” I said.

“November….that means…..OC you owe me fifty bucks. I told you they were doing it at the Olympics.” Silk smiled.

“I don’t even want to know.” I said.

“Well before the Finland game….you had a little whisker burn on your neck.” OC said.

“I did?” I said. “Must have been that shower….”

“Kylah!” Craig said.

“What? This is OC…..short of whips and chains, nothing will surprise him.” I giggled.

“I AM NEVER RIDING ANOTHER ELEVATOR AS LONG AS I LIVE!”

12 years after the miracle on ice, Craig and I had four miracles we lived with every day. Four miracles we read bedtime stories to, drove to school, changed diapers, tucked into bed and said bedtime prayers with. Four little miracles that I watched chase Smokey around the house. (He was still living but was old and cranky and four lively children didn’t help.)

AW . . .

Can we please get a "several years later" one-shot? More Craig and Kylah! More of the kids! More of the boys! C'mon, please!

- XX
5/18/2006 c56 Klinoa
OMG, I can't believe it's over!

CROWD: Wah!

Yes, for this special occasion I have decided to bring back the crowd.

CROWD: Woot!

Such a lovely story, and it had a perfect ending. Poor Verchota and his having all daughters, talk about karma giving you a boot to the ass. Jannie, and his lady from the Olympics, will they get a story by any chance? Even a small one would be nice, she doesn't evne have a name. Kylah, Craig and their children had a perfect ending. Also, yay for the return of Chev and Rizzo! I'll be looking foward to it.

All in all, an awesome story.

CROWD: Woohoo!

I can't wait for the next story.
5/15/2006 c56 8I painted the kitten
HAPPY!

Wohoo! That was great! Is it the end? It was well worth waiting for, that's for sure. Aww man, you're amazing. Congrats on a great story.
5/14/2006 c56 prettypinkcheer5
ok seriously- this last chapter almost made me cry... such a great story i love your writing- can not WAIT until a new story comes up
5/14/2006 c56 29Lia06
aw...happiness...craig is forgiven...is it over nwo?
5/14/2006 c56 surfer-kel
aw... that was so good. i love the ending. omg the whole verchota "no bridesmaids" thing had me on the floor. and also the OC "nothing short of whips and chains would surprise him" made me laugh so much. great job :)
5/13/2006 c56 Flowersc781
I can't believe it is over. I am sad but also very excited for a new story. And I guess in the end I forgave Craig since he was so great to her for so many years. And how adorable are their kids? The guys being a part of their lives was awesome. Such an amazing story! You did a great job through the whole thing. I was so involved with it. It was like it's own little reality in my head!
5/13/2006 c56 20Emador
Okay, is being really dumb tonight...I've written out 3 reviews, and neither got through.

LOVED the US Troops/Eruzione line about the food!

I love Janny being a sap.

I can't remember what else I said in my other reviews...oh yeah! When Rammer called Kylah right after the Cup finals-very much what Rammer would do, lol.

Awesome job!
5/13/2006 c56 meadow567
Aww... loved it! I'm a little sad that it is over. But Chev and Rizzo... I can't wait for.
4/10/2006 c55 Flowersc781
Elevator Lake Placid. I love it! Hahaha. A baby is always a happy thing. Well, I am glad that he bought her a ring but I am still mad at him. I will get over it though. So now the hard part, tell her parents. Yikes! Great update! Lots of questions put to rest and still so many still there. Love it love it!
4/9/2006 c55 prettypinkcheer5
i knew it~! HA lol great chapter im way excited to read whats coming up next!
4/9/2006 c55 29Lia06
aw...how cute. yes, craig is almost forgiven. but that has a lot to do with the fact that i'm in a really good mood tongith. i loved it! more soon please...

a baby and an engagement...it's so exciting.
4/9/2006 c55 Klinoa
Dude, I knew she was pregnant, she had to be. And, I'd almost be willing to bet money that the 'having my baby' line was a Full House refrence, but I'm not a betting woman. Anyway, it's great that things are better now, can't wait to see what happens next.
426 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »