for Curiousity Killed the Ballet Rat

7/3/2005 c2 Siren26
Leaving it like that was just ebil ^^; Write more soon or else XD;
7/2/2005 c2 Ebil Gerbil
Wow, this is an intriguing E/M fic. :D Meg seems so cute, I shall wait eagerly for the next chapter! ^_^
6/28/2005 c2 sarah
good job so far, i really like it, keep writing
6/28/2005 c2 9Fire Gemron
very interesting, please update soon.
6/28/2005 c2 20pucktofaerie
Wow. What an amazing idea! I love it! This is so unique-thank God not another 'Erik and Christine' or angsty 'Christine must choose' stories. I can't wait to see what's next. Keep up the great work and update soon!
6/28/2005 c2 19Kelly Tolkien
Very good start. This has the makings of an excellent story. The title is very imaginative. I have been looking for ages for an Eric/Meg story. I always thought that Meg and Madame Giry as well had a huge crush on him! Keep writing I will follow intently!

O.G
6/28/2005 c2 Annabell Leigh
I love EM stories! Very interesting so far, although there seemed to be a few typos- not bad, though
6/28/2005 c2 9Dove of Night
Interesting. Please do continue.
6/28/2005 c2 2StarliteAngel
This seems to be a pretty good Erik and Meg story. Go on! :)
6/28/2005 c2 kidarock1987
formally kidarock...

yey another happy i like your story, asmuch as i hate cliffys they do make you review andread more, witch i will certainly do.

luv

amanda
6/28/2005 c2 Draco'sGirl05
OMG! I absolutely love this story! I am really intrigued as to where this will be going...I love EM! Update as fast as you can, please!
6/28/2005 c2 6Rezzed Out
This is my first E/M fic as well. I'm not quite sure I like it though... Maybe though...
6/28/2005 c1 Rezzed Out
Groovy!
6/28/2005 c2 9runtus maximus
This has gotten off to a very good start. I'll be waiting (impatiently, might I add) for the next chapter.
6/27/2005 c1 PhantomPhluter
6-27-05

ok, I've reviewed, you've got me hooked! So now it's your turn to update, and I'm dying to find out what happens. By the way that was very sneaky of you to just stop right there! :)
40 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »