for Musings

7/17/2016 c2 tacaloking
why didn't you write more i want to see were this is heading you should atleast get it to the point were ranma learns hes a girl
12/27/2011 c2 2Nomadix
interesting story-line
7/22/2007 c2 3Asgeras
If it's any consolation, I'd be interested in seeing the continuation of this fic. I won't say that it's unbelievably good, but I do like it. Unlike some of your other fics, it seems to have a little more awkward...flow, I guess. Also, it seems to have a few more grammatical errors and such. Then again, that's something you can be proud of. If you look at this fic (which is one of the earlier fics) and compare it to your others, it's easy to see that you've improved a great deal.

If you do continue it, I think it's obvious that Ranma would have quite a road ahead of him. I would be very interested in seeing it, as well as seeing Akane and Nabiki's reactions to the news, so to speak. Scratch that, I have a feeling I know how Nabiki will react, just not Akane. Still, I would be interested in reading either reaction. ^^
5/9/2007 c2 dragonsavior
This is a very great story and can't wait too read more when written!

When is his father going to tell ranma he was born a girl not a boy?
1/24/2007 c2 Kitsune Dresden
Very original.

Keep up the good work.
12/25/2006 c2 deitarionSSokolow
Ooh! Now this is ORIGINAL! I hope you find time to continue it.
6/24/2006 c2 j4 n3
continue the story hahahaha (even though its proably never gonna happen)
6/24/2006 c2 iceland
it is a good story to read and wonder what happens next to ranma. will ranma return to being a girl after the wish she made is over with.
6/13/2006 c2 3Sopchoppy
Interested in seeing more of this. I hope you update it soon.
2/23/2006 c2 2DianaBialaska
This story is great so far. I hope to see some updates soon! :D
7/7/2005 c2 Ranchan17
well, the second chapter was alot better than the first one. Im not to fond of ranma/nabiki ships but I like the rest. Hope to see more.
7/6/2005 c2 21Alex Ultra

.?

^_^; Can't think of any words right now, but I like it so far and it's an interesting proposition. It _is_ rather familiar to a few other stories I think I may have read somewhere along the line... but since no particular instances come to mind I really have no real way of making comparisons.

Oh well, this _IS_ a pretty standard precept, ne? .?

LATER
7/5/2005 c2 5darkwoofe
Glad to see you decided to continue this. I hope to see more.
7/3/2005 c2 10Trugeta
Martial Arts Fiancee Handling... interesting way to get away from Nerima and as it worked too who can blame Ranma?

So Ranma and Genma stayed at this shrine before and unsuprisingly Genma made himself 'unpopular' there. I'm curious to see what this prophecy is all about; though one thing is for sure: it pertains Ranma.

I too was surprised at the lack of response to Akane's jibe on Ranma's part. Maybe he too is feeling that something is wrong and that he shouldn't marry a girl because Ranma senses deep inside that she's a girl.

But what will Nabiki do in case Ranma's true gender is revealed? Well, good chapter, update when you can.
7/3/2005 c2 1Howard Russell
I don't know where you're going with this, but I'm enjoying the ride.

Definitely already different than the "Genma's Daughter" backstory. Though, the transfer back to birth gender and switch of the boy spring seem too fortuitous. Hopefully there're be further explanations.

If she keeps her current orientation, Nabiki's always a good match for her. Though, I'm sure Nabiki would prefer her to keep her cursed form as well.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »