for Revelations

4/26 c74 3Jun-Shang88
THIS! OMG! This cliffhanger!
3/8 c74 12Aki no hikari
I love how well Quatre can nudge her into thinking things through, he really does ground her a lot. Converselly, she gives him the push he needs to put be more confrontational and to consider things he never considered before.
I love them so much, and I love how you write them.
Thank you.
3/8 c73 Aki no hikari
I apologize for how long it took me to read and review this chapter. This is one of my favorite fics and I've been saving the reading for "a good time" but the longer I waited it seemed like a good time would never come xD
So I'm reading it to make a good time out of it. I always enjoy how you write Dorothy, I think you really nailed the weight of her legacy and how she's both honoring it and casting it off at the same time. She's looking to the future, rather than to the past, and that's so good for her.
Now onto next chapter!
2/8 c74 22ScarletRibbons
oh these two...
Of all the Dorothy and Quatre fics in existence, this (and the others in the series) will be the only ones I accept this ship under. I always get the feels every time I even think about this fic 3
2/6 c74 Beth
Shrieks in glee. Dorothy poking at sheel and kissing quatre. Truly a chapter with everything!
1/20 c74 79Xenriel
-"Blushing doesn't answer the question though,"-
Oh, that is just so... precious!
1/9 c74 Guest
So wonderful! Please don’t ever give up on this story! I wish you could update more frequently (maybe twice a year?) but I will wait regardless!
1/3 c74 A
Lovely and enjoyable as always. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
1/3 c74 FS
Always happy to see an update from you, and I really enjoyed this one!

Wishing you well. Cheers and thanks
1/2 c74 Jac Hankosha
Omg, that cliffhanger! I loved this chapter- it was great to see Dorothy vs Sheel and to check in with Andrew and Leilalie. I’m still intrigued by the Mars plot, and more eager to know what happens as a result of that kiss! Wishing you a great year!
12/28/2021 c74 6hashiba42
Hooray! I had even done some catch up reading last week in anticipation! So glad for the latest update!

That being said, aaaaaaagh! Cliffhanger of cliffhangers! Will I survive another year?!

Another wonderful chapter. Enjoy seeing inside Dorothy's mind as she continues to grow.
12/27/2021 c74 Fookasu221
I LOVED THAT! That last part, all the heart-to-heart about the house and, most importantly and specially, that KISS- it was PERFECT. It was LOVELY. I'm just floundering, I can't find the words to eloquently express the sheer attack of fangirlism and squee and unintelligible delight that hit me with that last sentence. Oh, what I would give to be able to read the follow-up to that scene ASAP... My deeply felt applause to you, dear Isis, and may this be a year of much happiness and prosperity for you and your dear ones. I sincerily wish the best, and as always, for the past 10 years, I'll be expectantly waiting for your updates, whenever you can.
-F221
12/27/2021 c74 Flopi216
I loved this chapter. It was so emotional. You can tell that Dorothy is more and more in love with Quatre, although she still does not admit it haha.
I like this story more and more and you never disappoint me. I must say it was worth the wait, and I already want to read the next chapter haha.
I just want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Greetings from Uruguay and best wishes to you my dear writer. :)
12/27/2021 c74 3Lancedark
Gahh! I just finished reading this for two days because I want to savor each scene. Dang! It is really Christmas whenever this update huhu

Every November I started to reminisce them which really pull me to read again. I almost forgot that this is a slow burn and even though this is a torture for me, I'm still hoping to see more romance between them (I already had my imagination rolling after the last part)

Thank you for this gift! Stay safe always!
12/26/2021 c74 5vanicent
Thrilled to see another update to this, looking forward to the next and thank you so much for continuing it!
1,267 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »