FanFiction.Net
for It came from the manga!

8/11/2005 c6 akuavari
Me too! But, Nice story! Update soon!
8/10/2005 c6 Yuki Yuri
No matter how short it is I still loved it!Update soon!
8/9/2005 c5 13Meibou
ZU-CHAN! UWA! ^^ haha, i'm so messed up and wierd. update soon!
8/8/2005 c5 3CryNeverWolf
Shortness. Oh,well. Just update sooner or somthin'.
7/26/2005 c4 Ame no Tenshi
Konichiwa Yu-chan! To bad you can't sleep over this Friday. Oh well. Anyway your story is great I hope the next part comes out soon! You need an e-mail address so I can e-mail you. Do a hentai sceen PLEASE! lol gotta go -Tenshi-
7/23/2005 c4 RaieChibiKid
Wahahahahaha! Zuo! That stupid Dad! Arh! Can I kick his butt? Wait...is he already dead? *scratches head* Aw man! If he is, can I resurrect him and kill him again? You old man! You shot your own kid! And Zuo is dead now! Wahahahahaha! Please do hurry and update! I want to know what happens next!
7/22/2005 c4 akuavari
Aww, that was sad-ish. Hiei is a little ooc but not too much. No one really knows how he would act if someone cried.
7/21/2005 c4 coongirl
That was a good chapter!It was sad about Yugi's twin though.Can't wait for the next one!
7/20/2005 c4 1mysterious-black-dragon
*Salutes* m'aam i am reviewing as ordered! hee hee...oh now i've ruined it! anyway it was a great chapter and i hope you update soon...do you really like my story Hiei's Tears? Thanks for reviewing and such! *hugs*
7/20/2005 c3 mysterious-black-dragon
nice job...its great...and who cares if hiei is a little ooc...if you look at yyh in fantasyland (my story) you will see that...well... at the end of the story hiei will be totally ooc...
7/11/2005 c3 Dumb Kitty
Yay! This was so nice! And, yes, Hiei was more in character! Anyways, I must be off! Bye Bye!
7/11/2005 c3 3CryNeverWolf
Do hiei and kurama know each other in this fic?

Continue please. As a side note, Xionsuntamedwolf is also akuavari incase you were wondering.
7/8/2005 c3 coongirl
This chapter sounded more like Hiei but I still love it!Can't wait for the next chapter!^_^
7/8/2005 c3 Yukiyuri
7/8/2005 c2 Schitz
You know, this isn't a bad story. It's got a good plot, and it's funny. The only thing I can see wrong with the story is that you wrote the first and second chapter too fast. And Hiei is a little out of character. Personally, I think you should have him play hard to get you know. Don't make him fall head over heals just yet you know. It would be cool.

Oh, and another thing I'm not sure if I review this before or not but if I did and it says the same thing I'm saying now I'm sorry.

Another thing before I go! Please keep writting the story it sounds good, but please keep in mind what I said.And no this is not a flame, I would flame you or anyone. Its wrong.

Schitz,