for Whisper to a Scream

3/29/2018 c7 Scream202
I loved all of the chapters.
11/2/2012 c5 anon
what fanfiction was it that you read that sounded familiar to this chapter?
12/3/2010 c7 2TootsieMegaGirlxoxo
OMG LOVED IT I was crying laughting just like when I watch the movies it was brill and great name Jack Mehoff lol
10/30/2009 c7 71BlackxValentine
I'M SO HAPPY YOU HAD RANDY LIVE!

I hated that they killed him in the movie, it wasn't fair. Randy was the best!

good story
4/12/2007 c3 name
proffesor rakin thir13en ghosts dude you rock
1/15/2007 c7 princessdiva06
I liked how you rewrote the second movie with Stu in it being a good guy and Randy and Sidney being a couple was a cute idea.

Okay, I know this is your first fanfic and all, and this is not a flame, but there are a few parts that irked me in this story.

One red flag that came to mind was when Sidney just finds out her father is dead and you wrote her reaction very unrealistically. Instead of pain and horror, she decides she's still okay to go to see an opening to a movie. There's something wrong with a person who would want to see a movie when just finding out their father is murdered.

Another thing was when Stu miraciously profiles the killer. With no other clues than, I believe, the death of Sid's father, he can say that the killer is a copy-cat and the order he is killing is now backwards. Seems alittle 'Miss Cleo' to me. The only way that could have been pulled of with a smidgen of believability is if it were Dewey who said that, after all, he is a cop who is trained to profile killers.

And one more thing...the cheap reference to "Jack Mehoff." I knew immediately when reading the name what you were setting up for. And my first reaction was a sigh and a roll of the eyes. Just a tip for future stories...you don't have to use old, or blantly obvious jokes for a laugh. Jokes that are original and subtle have more of an impact. I'm sorry, but after those findings, it just pulled me out of the story.
7/31/2006 c3 ozzy rules
did you get pro.rafkin from 13 ghosts by any chance?
1/2/2006 c7 18Ashley's Fool
I loved the ending. Glad you let CeCe live.
12/10/2005 c7 5watercooleromance
Good ending. I liked it.
11/11/2005 c6 mychemicalromancefreak29
This is good so far. Please keep up. Great writing!
11/9/2005 c5 watercooleromance
I really liked this. Please continue. I liked that you had Stu be there for the sequel. He's always been my favorite character.
10/29/2005 c5 mychemicalromancefreak29
This is good so far. Keep up the good work!
9/20/2005 c5 12SuperSixOne
freakin' sweet story. Keep updatin', I swallowed it, hook, line and sinker.
8/18/2005 c4 Triskaidekaphobia13
*fangirl coo* Aw, poor baby! I hope you don't kill Randy off! T_T That would SUCK! I had to suffer through that in Scream 2, I really would not like to again! I like your writing style, and how you included Stu in this. Matthew Lillard is hot. ^ ^ Oh my God, I could not stop laughing at the officer's name. Keep up the good work, and update please!
8/14/2005 c4 6scream-queen218
oh plz keep updating! also are you gonna kill Cici or Randy in this?
17 Page 1 2 Next »