for Tired

7/23/2018 c4 6wovenbywords6213
It was well-wriiten; I liked it!
7/16/2012 c4 8AutumnsFlowers
I really loved this fanfiction, especially how you portrayed Hinamori. Excellent work.
10/18/2007 c4 Vanessa
Hehehe I love Love LOVE it. It was sweet without being too fluffy.
6/16/2007 c2 Shia
hitsugaya-kun seems mean now.
2/1/2007 c3 Anniepopokios
Wow that was an exciting chapter, so much just happened at once that I'm like wow! I'm really enjoying this story though I am not a fan of the Matsu and Kira pairing still I can handle it. I feel really sorry for Momo because I can just imagine all the pressure that is on her right now because of everything that just happened and now I'm dying to figure out what happens next! Can't wait to read more ^^
12/30/2006 c4 Kokari
hitsu and hina are so akwaii! and i luvd ur story u kept them in perfect character andjust aqueel! please continue writing!_!
11/1/2006 c3 3NinMcN
DUDE! Awesome story! PLEASE UPDATE! ^^b
10/1/2006 c4 6angelicmayuka
ah...much better. *hugs you now* sorry for the slappage. So...as I promised:

IT SUXORS. ...alright I'm done.

...rocketh. woot. yay for fluff. The ending was so sweet. Made me realize I need to finish my "real good" fic. o_O _ *opens word*

Right so. Your fic...is like...love in box of words. Yesh. Even though you dared bloody up my love...I'll fogive you. For now. The whole thing was good. Except that, but we're not talking about that abomination anymore. *cough* hehehe. ok. The Matsumoto parts were cute and there wasn't enough Rangiku/Gin though/moments in my mind. However I'll forigve you for that to. Until I hunt you down at your house. Aizen...needs to die. A cruel cruel death. A very very cruel cruel death. I shall assist you in writing that death if you like. hehe. Umm...yea. You had awesome details in the writing and good flow and stuff. Cause you rock like that. I liked how you set up the scenes...I wish there had been more fluffage. You need to write more Hitsu/Hina. and more Matsumoto/Gin. Yesh. Write more. now. NOW. ...alright later is alright to. as long as you do it.

Umm...yar. This fic...ish love. yay for reviews.
10/1/2006 c3 angelicmayuka
*slaps you continuously* How could you DO this to my beloved Hitsugaya-sama? Hm? *sputters angrily about stabbing you* ...if we weren't friends...I swear.

I wasnt' originally going to review until the last chapter but then you go and bloody up my beloved white-haired love. What the hell is wrong with you. ok...I'm done now. erm...kick ass so far, I'll have a better review next chapter.
1/29/2006 c4 2Chains of Entanglement
that was cute. :D
1/20/2006 c4 Raiy
write write write!
12/29/2005 c4 2darkfire22
Aw, the cuteness! Ahh... gotta love HitsuHina. Never gets tired of it. Such a lovely story. I'm glad everyone was in character.
12/27/2005 c4 animeli0us
aww! matsu was soo funny XD. HitsuHina always! XP soo cute ;D how long has he been in love with her? well let's count how long they've known each other...a fabagillion years XD.
9/12/2005 c2 1Tank
Urgh... I don't get why everyone seems to think the lieutenant will always succeed their captain-some lieutenants are less capable than others, and Gin went from 5th division lieutenant to 3rd division captain. And I totally agree with Shirou-kun: Hinamori is too mentally unstable to handle the whole Aizen issue.
9/12/2005 c1 Tank
Poor Shirou-kun! ^^; Always stuck with the paperwork.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »