for Only You

fuck you
3/11/2016 c1 Yaoilover7539
LMAO
6/9/2015 c1 mykkia.worthington.7
I loved it! Make a lemon for it!
12/30/2013 c1 animelover132
i love iiittttttt!
7/24/2013 c1 Guest
That COULDN'T have been your first time! LIAR!
10/14/2011 c1 3SweeterThanChocolate
thats so cute!
12/13/2010 c1 yayubaru1
okay critisisim first. the ending might have been a bit abrupt the quick changes making yami seem both very impulsive and bipolar. and the ending could have used a little more detail.

NOW PRAISE ^^ for a first story it was very well written i can tell you with no amount of uncertainty that my first story was not only more awful then anything you could ever imagine but it was bad enough that i would have been ashamed to put it up on fanfiction.

so good job, despite my critizisims which are probably hypicritical, and keep your inventive spark, it will deffinately help you to create new more exciting and creative stories as your fanfiction carere takes off.
7/16/2008 c1 Kurogawa Yumi
the thought of Yami sending tea to the shadow realm sure is amusing ;3

And I loved the cute ending! ^.^
8/21/2007 c1 4Pokable-Panda
Jenny: -woops- YAY FOR YAMIxYUGI! Ahh,the fluffy cuteness of it all! -drowns in fluff-

Jennis: -holding a bat with nails- Alright...Where is she... -eyes flash-

Tea: O_O -shrieks (In her ugly voice of ugliness :D )-

Jennis: AHA! -runs after Tea- GET BACK HERE YOU DAMN MOLESTER!

Yami&Yugi: -looking around- -scooting towards a bedroom-

Jenny: -resurfaces from fluff- The last part made feel all fuzzy inside... :3

Bakura: Thats probably because you ate you uncle's cooking -cringes- heaven forbid...

Jenny: Nah... I would be dead instead X3 This is deffinantly the YamixYugi fluff! -whispers sinisterly- And because Tea got hurt... Nu Nu Nu Nu... (Its an evil laugh XD )

Jennis: -walks back with a blood covered bat- Hey guys! -smiles-

Jenny: WHOO! I love my yami so much. :3
5/2/2007 c1 56Sour Schuyler
^^ So, I DID say I would review one of your stories since you reviewed mine. *bubbly* ^_^ I LOVE YugiYami pairings! ^^ Anyway, I'll point out the good and the bad. Constructive criticism, ya know. NOT FLAMES.
8/20/2005 c1 7BakuraXMalik's Boys
Angel: Oh my gosh! That was so cute! Tea is so very evil. Trying to hit on Yami...

Ryan: Yami actually yelled. Yami has never yelled. You fit that perfectly! I have never read anything like this! The only thing I've ever read with Yami screaming is when he's screaming FOR Yugi.

Angel: You have to write more! Thanks for putting us on your Favs and Alerts lists! You are cool!

See ya later!
7/9/2005 c1 17tastes-like-ciel
Serena:Aw! So cute! ^^ I liked this story lots! You're a good writer.

Mireille:Yeah, that was really good! I totally loved it!

Serena:Please continue to write stories. ^^ Ja ne!
7/8/2005 c1 2Firelit Dragon
okay... before go on I would like to point out that I am NOT flaming, but giving you some constructive crittism. Now that we have got that out of the way let us proceed. I really liked the idea, but the writing gave the impression that it was really rushed. It was all right at the start, but maybe you could stretch out the shonen-ai part. the characters are a little flat at the end, and maybe next time you could add some more powerful verbs and adjectives. Bearing in mind that it is your first fic, you have done a great job, but it could readily be improved upon. So yeah... e-mail me if you write any more fics cause I would love to read them ^_^. A little favour, can you please go over my work and make some suggestions? thanks. Again loved the Idea very cute and fluffy, just the way I like it ^_^
7/6/2005 c1 chibikuro rose-sama
I'm choking on fluff here. I loved it and the Tea bashing just made it better.
7/6/2005 c1 Kuramarulez
Lily: Your a first time writer? Your pretty good! Just one suggestion...double space. It makes it easier to read, other than that...good job!

Yami: Ah ha! Another Yugi/Yami fic!

Lily: Yeah!

Yami: Thats good, Yugi/Yami fics are good!

Lily: Yeah! Just like chicken soup!

Yami: Chicken soup?

Lily: Yeah! Anyway...good job and write another fic sometime! I'll look for them! And yes, good Anzu bashing...I hate Anzu.

Yami: *growls* Anzu...you made her evil in your fic too...

Lily: I made her evil! Shes always evil!

Yami: Oh, right.

Lily: *sighs* Like I said, before SOMEONE interuppted...*glares at Yami* good job and write more!
22 Page 1 2 Next »