for The Mountain Dew Thief

8/10/2016 c1 Grumbo The Jew
What the fuck did I just read with my own two eyes
8/31/2008 c1 17Toriano.Flacko
what... the... hell... dude... or whatever you are... what?

wierd.
6/12/2006 c1 AnnaALF
lol. i love this story! so funny. i know how she feels,im addicted to Mt.Dew to. my family is always taking them from me. good story.
2/17/2006 c1 NightmareMonster
lol great story. it cracked me up. gotta love mt.dew.
2/9/2006 c1 6AliasSpyCrazy
more than five words, eh? okay.

there that was more than 5 so get your ass back here and write more. Im curious to see what the bet was and you better let us know.

So yeah, hurry up!
10/5/2005 c1 1FluidDegree
Thats was so cute. It kinda reminded me of my brother. He loves Dew as well. I thought the ending was great with how it was a bet!
8/4/2005 c1 dustie
I liked it..very funny. Of course now I have all these ideas running around in my head on how the bet is going to be paid off. It would've also been funny if she caught him drinking her last Dew and attacked him for it.
8/4/2005 c1 3Veriea Fornnan
Hillarious as all get out! What does Kyra have to do to for the bet? PLEASE! MUST KNOW MORE!
7/6/2005 c1 opah
Well, it's a unique little story. I can definately identify with her Mountain Dew habit (Mine is Coca-cola). You could use more descriptive adjectives and allow the reader to get into the characters head a little more. And a little smut will go a long way. LOL! I was left curious how Kyra was going to pay up.:) Overall..I liked this story.
7/4/2005 c1 20shamrock920
Haha, that's great, I can totally see her having an addiction to Mountain Dew. Funny thing is, just as I was reading this, I was sipping my own can of Mountain Dew. Good story, like the short humor.
7/2/2005 c1 April Mackey
*stands and applauds* I love it! You captured Kyra and Riddick perfectly! You should defintly write another fic! :)
7/2/2005 c1 6Dragon of Dusk
LOL! Ahaha..Kyra couldn't remember a bet! Man this is funny. Please do more! lol! (I can't stop laughing!)

-Pred-
7/2/2005 c1 3Social control
hahahaha, does that count...i found it funni
7/2/2005 c1 47Scouse
Oh you should most definitely do one where Kyra actually wins a bet! Lol, then Riddick would have to *ahem* "pay up". That was funny, lol. But it is true, i'm exactly the same. I say i'm going to put something in a "safe place" and then forget wher ei put it. I once lost a gameboy game for four years! Found it htough...well, my mum found it...clearing out the airing cupboard, what the hell possessed me to put it in there?