FanFiction.Net
for Smiling

9/19/2008 c1 Kyou
Not bad! It's different from the usual RitzXMarche. I didn't think that she and Llednar would make quite a cute couple too. Thinking of writing more? Please do!
8/21/2007 c1 141angelette
So... GREAT.

Llendar will now NEVER be shipped with anybody that is not Ritz as long as I write him.

(This most likely means that he will not get much shipping action at all, since I love MR/RM (it's a palindrome!) even more, but still.)

Very good. I hope that you're still in the fandom.
9/16/2006 c1 33Silver Sniper
That was delectably yummy. (I have a weird habit of associating reading material with food. XD) I do so loved the dialogue in this. Simply divine. ^_^
5/31/2006 c1 pharry555
1. You don't suck, I do. Just try to find anything I've written anywhere. find anything?

2. the Llednar/Ritz thing is kind of obvious, i didn't even have to look.

keep up the good work!
11/5/2005 c1 black dragon of destruction
teh story is goos so far look forward to further chapters
8/22/2005 c1 sam
Wow, this is really creative. Not bad at all. What I would like to see is a continuation of this!
8/18/2005 c1 KupoKupoKupo
Kishazi's right, kupo!We do need more pairings than the same 'ol ones, kupo... I think that this story is great and has a very interesting pairing, kupo.
7/28/2005 c1 Soul-Rebirth
Nice one... btw i thought llednar died? Please explain!
7/23/2005 c1 72Azalee
*blinks* I did like it. Llednar and Ritz rock.
7/11/2005 c1 NotHerRealName
aw, I don't think you suck... ^_^

I like this pairing! We need more 'weird' pairings out there instead of same-old-same-olds!

Continue!
7/11/2005 c1 KupoKupoKupo
Yaay Kupo! More Llednar stories! Go you!
7/5/2005 c1 4Red Mage Moogle
Not bad, not bad. The Llednar/Ritz is indeed rather hard to spot, kupo.

Sorry that this "me" douchebag is...saying things you just don't say to a female, kupo...I don't know him. Mako-Streak says that if she did know him, he'd be imprisoned under her bed at night, serving her French Vanilla Tea and biscuits in the morning, and polishing her sneakers, kupo.

But still...good job, kupo.
7/5/2005 c1 1X-Aria-Ztar-X
Yippee! Finally something else about Llednar! Ya know, the guy looks disturbingly a lot like Marshmellow Boy.

Found with an arrow in his crotch for messing with a Sniper? That's brilliant!

Can i use that idea in my story?

seeya!
7/5/2005 c1 me
Llednar fucking died, you stupid cunt
7/3/2005 c1 4Apologist
Aw... that's adorable ^_^

Honestly, though, you're much too hard on your own prose... sign of a good author, actually. Keep 'em coming. I'll add ya to my alert list so that I can see what else you come up with... I like your writing style. Much easier to read than most of the submissions.
16 Page 1 2 Next »