FanFiction.Net
for Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

7/14/2009 c1 7jelibeanne
As usual, the way you weave words together paints a detailed visual. Such a warm, caring slice of life tale that leaves the reader with a "warm fuzzy" kind of feeling, without being overly saccharine. Your attention to detail is second to none. Trevor is a fully developed, fully nuanced man who while he seems completely befuddled by fatherhood is dealing with his new son in a completely pragmatic - but caring - manner. Sorry I'm reviewing so late, but it would seem the very best comes to those who wait. Thank you so very much.
7/9/2009 c1 4Joelle Hart
I was just at the F.D. Roosevelt memorial this past 4th of July. ^_^ I especially like that you were particular to mention the wheelchair.

Very sweet story - although bittersweet this time, with the last line. Even though the story doesn't cover much time, you take special care to think out all the details of what would happen.

Well done, as always.
7/7/2009 c1 fags and coffee
So sweet. I love baby Hellboy stories!

Great job 1
3/25/2009 c1 Starla
This sotry is certainly endearing! I loved the way you made Broom out to be the loving and caring father of Hellboy rather than the nagging dad everyone normally has him be. Great job on the large vocabulary, while still making this a comical and sweet story to read. I enjoyed it! ^.^
7/21/2006 c1 11Kishite no Mirror
BH: Y'know, I think I should just add you to my fave authors list now... your stories are awesome.
1/11/2006 c1 11Spaztic Arwen
aww, good job. I especialy liked that last line.
7/21/2005 c1 j-moe
okay dude, you have to keep writing this one. how does the professor convince the president to let him keep hellboy? how does he evolve into the charcter we now know and love? dont keep me hangin! im one of those ppl who ought the books and the movie, but i cant afford all those comics, that and my g/f would kill me, so please keep writing!
7/8/2005 c1 3Reading Girl
I'm very sorry to be reviewing so late! I'm afraid that I've gotten behind in my emails, and the story alert just slipped by.

Anyways, this was beautifully written, as always, and adorable behind words. I really, truly loved it.

You do such an excellent job writing a young Hellboy! You have such an excellent interpretation of his character, and the interactions between him and his father.

I hope your Fourth was very nice!
7/8/2005 c1 2Blu Embyr
Aw... I love your fic! It's so well written and believable, like it seems like what might have really happened. :)
7/7/2005 c1 28TheShadowCat
As usual, another top notch story. Thanks for sharing and I hope you had a good fourth.

Now just get on with your other story. I'm dying to know how that turns out.
7/6/2005 c1 LM
Only Ch. 1? Does that mean there's more?

Lovely tie-up at the end. Poor Hellboy (and Broome) is supposed to protect our life, liberty, etc., at the expense of theirs.

Hot dogs and Baby Ruths-I'd hate to be changing THOSE diapers.
7/5/2005 c1 apenamee
Really nice. Now I know why Red eats the things he does - he had an indulgent father.
7/5/2005 c1 Neverynn
Thats great! -hug- You write so well! Sorry i'm reviewing so late, hadn't checked until now.. Keep up the good work!

P.S: If I don't upload another chapter tomorrow night, I probably won't be uploading until August, that's why i was trying to get as much as possible in this week..