for Strangers among us

10/26/2005 c3 Nieriara
I sitting and clinging onto the edge of my seat. I really want to know whats gonna happen. I luv Maxie! Yay! *runs around with too much sugar in system*
9/28/2005 c3 1Cloaked Nocturne
oh more i am your adoring fan
9/27/2005 c3 2Crazy fanfic girl loves-anime
Hey i like your story update soon oh and do you think you could write longer chapters tanks and see ya!
7/10/2005 c3 1Demonic Storm Fox
I like this very much. I think the chapters are little short but I still like the storyline. I'm curious as to who the guardians and the three 'evil' people are. Please update soon!

Demonic_Storm_Fox
7/8/2005 c1 maruchan
ME AGAIN! I have decided to be one of your loyal reviewers as long as it is a marei fic. (and occasionaly tyka) Guess what? I am the first reviewer again, that makes me feel special! Of course that might have something to do with the fact that I am practicaly nocturnal. (my hours are 1pm to about 3am or later) (more on the later) i read my fan fic's at about 1am everyday! Like right now it is currently 1:17am! (i'm not normal) Hey it's summer! I mean come on! This is what summer is for! Get up late and go to bed late! i'm interested in where this fic is going to keep up the good work!