for A family I never knew

10/22/2020 c1 catoparadox
I feel as if the story could have been handled better. Mind you what I’m saying is my own opinion. I’m not a fan of slash pairings in which the universe doesn't have those characters together. Now a more interesting idea would be if Yusuke was still married and neither knew of their child do to king Enma who needed her for the welland the threat she represented then you could have some interesting characters dynamics between the crew and everyone else specifically if Inuyasha saw them together...maybe even have Keiko find out she has priests powers and got trained by Genkai it would mind you I’m just taking the basics and thinking of a new story idea.
9/14/2019 c13 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

=D
6/9/2019 c13 Silent Contemplation
Hi! I don't know if this story has been discontinued or abandoned or is something your still working on slowly. But I thought I would just drop a quick word of praise and encouragement for you.

This is a really good story. I like the fact that this comes away from the typical love interest storyline that usually follows this pairing. It is very creative and well thoughtout. And you seem to have a grasp on where you want the story to go. I would love to see an update of this story soon. See how you have grown as a writer and the different ways that your growth can mold and change this story so that it joins the ranks of other stories before it.
12/30/2018 c4 2grimmich
Huh i would have figured on kagome being more accepting of her changes...
9/30/2017 c3 1YeTianshi
I honestly don't see how it's Yusuke's fault, any of it. He's half demon, apparently has literal instinctual needs that he needs to satify. Keiko knew what and who she was marrying, the fact that she married him with the intention of changing him is not his fault and something I consider to be idiotic. You don't marry someone to change them, you marry them because you love them for the person they are.

Also, normal life? Kagome has demon blood in her apparently, when other demons, or inevitably Enma found out? Dead. Because her father didn't know about her to protect her.

I feel like the people involved in keeping this from Yusuke need to suffer emotionally until they beg him for forgiveness. Keeping someone's child away and hidden is just disgusting.
6/23/2017 c10 loretta537
i miss this story and hope you can continue it soon
6/9/2016 c13 loretta537
i miss this story and hope you will update it soon
3/30/2016 c13 22Ichigo
I really wish you still updated this story! *cries* I'm in love with it and the plot is so original and the explanations make sense and its just amazing!
7/25/2015 c13 slog13
Please continue this story.
5/5/2015 c4 Dorben
Wow.

Revise it.

Again.
1/8/2015 c13 1animelovingsociety
I'm just re-reading this story, omg it's so cute and funny. When are you going to update again.
11/5/2014 c13 misherukuro
Interesting story. ,
4/23/2014 c10 9dxlmao
No. WTF I wanted her to be extreme angry. I wanted her to rage and try to kill everyone or at least hurt Yusuke a little...not this...I am kind of, sorely disappointed with this chapter. I mean I know she's confused and everything but this doesn't strike me as KAGOME, ya know? Other than that it was nice.
4/7/2014 c13 17Xireana Prime
update please! this is an amazing story!
4/3/2014 c13 riridreaheart
hope you will update soon.. i love this story...
267 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »