for She is no Christine

7/28/2017 c1 Guest
Cute.
10/14/2014 c1 Guest
good go, enjoyed it wish there was more
4/28/2014 c1 2unorthodoxexperiences
I thought there was perhaps a tinge of irony in him saying he couldn't ask for anything better (I wasn't sure if it was a play off of him liking Meg best, or Christine already being gone and him settling for whatever he could get). Stylistically, the writing suited the phantom. It always bugs me when people diverge from a specific style, because I just feel as though there is only one that fits him (a touch sarcastic, elevated, witty, and analytical).

Also, good job weaving in the more mature circumstances without explicitly stating anything. That was all done through suggestion, which I thought was brilliant.

I'm not an E/M fan, but this was a good read all the same (and I must admit I agree with some others in that Christine just doesn't deserve the Phantom, so, there's that). This text was well-structured, and the ending really contrasted the entire message, in a good way. :)
10/20/2013 c1 Broadway Evanescence
That's so sweet! I don't usually ship meg and Erik but I liked this alot!
2/7/2007 c1 5MonMaskedAnge
I usually hate one shots, but this was incredible! Brava! Brava!
11/30/2006 c1 1Nobody of Importance
awe, sweet!
4/11/2006 c1 rockergurl13
AW! this was so good.
2/4/2006 c1 7MischiefManagedAndFishCustard
Aw, what a lovely ending. That was so sweet. I'm SUCH a Giry fan and I love her with Erik, and how you had Erik thinking she's even better. Aw. OK, crap review, but seriously, I really enjoyed it.

Aw.
1/5/2006 c1 3Arien Belthil
SQUE! That was SO adorable! I love love love ErikMeg pairings, and you did an excellent job! It was so sweet! Write more stories!
10/30/2005 c1 44anubislover
Whoohoo! Awsome story! Erik and Meg forever!
8/1/2005 c1 1VagrantCandy
Wonderful. I love the ending...can never get enough of E/M!
7/28/2005 c1 phantomlover22
that fantastic!
7/24/2005 c1 15Kyrene once Blood Roses
^_^. It was short and sweet, and I loved it. His thoughts were perfect. And...I just loved it. Keep Writing!
7/24/2005 c1 animelover9
i have to say that was...interesting. but in a good way! i never did think that christine deserved erik, because she left him for the stupid vicomte (god, do i hate him) meg and erik would actually make a cute couple. great job! ^.^
7/22/2005 c1 16evilteddybear408
I loved that. It was poetic and beautiful and sad, but I loved the ending. Beautiful.
29 Page 1 2 Next »