for Swords of Fate

11/13/2019 c3 7SalixMendax
I can't believe I didn't notice this before. It's, like, the third/fourth time I'm re-reading this. When Jaken is muttering, it can't be a dialogue because those need two people. Since he's talking to himself, I think the word you were looking for is monologue. Just thought I'd mention it.
Sal xx
7/16/2017 c35 3Monsterremix
please update this magnificent story with more baby sesshomaru in it
6/28/2017 c35 inuyasha-fan17
a pity you didn't finish this...the last 3 chapters is where it really started getting interesting!
3/26/2017 c35 Wfest
Oooh nooo! That was the last chapter! Well, I really enjoyed reading your story, even there are a few errors in continuation. But the storyline is so interesting and the characters and their interaction are so well written that it's still a page-turner.
3/19/2017 c35 Guest
KagomeLove2

Read the story again, I hope you will complete it as I hope that Sesshoumaru will open up and tell Yasha that he was there for him and felt betrayed when he left. Looking forward to see that Inu no Taisho will teach Inuyasha. So the last 3 chapters mean that Taisho was aware that he will mate a human. I wish they did not go to the past and meet him though. I feel like he will interfere in the development of his sons relationship. I would love to the brothers to resolve their relationship by themselves.
6/29/2016 c9 23manapohaku2
I never liked Kagome I've always felt she treated inuyasha like a pet.
9/2/2015 c14 2Sesshomaru's Imouto
I love this!
9/1/2015 c1 Sesshomaru's Imouto
This is very interesting.
7/18/2015 c34 10Miako-sama
Guest, Inuyasha didn't die as a baby. His mama did, she gave birth to him first. You hear hid first cry after Takemaru walks away from his dying mother.
7/18/2015 c35 Miako-sama
Holy Cow, why did you stop? This was getting Good! If you up date yours I'll update mine.
7/18/2015 c15 Miako-sama
It's 4:05 am and I am reading instead of sleeping. Good thing tomorrow is Saturday. This is hilarious!
6/14/2015 c35 MM
I don't agree with InuTaisho's logic reasonings. He's saying all the bad things his first born did was okay. It's not... siiiiigh. There's sparring ..and Then there's fighting to near death.. There's "teaching a kid to take care of themselves" and then there's abandoning them.. And then there's making them learn to not be quick to anger with strict but caring and hoping for their best interest.. and then just verbal abusing them and hoping the other stop being fast angered on their own without any idea that's what's expected of them. . At least little Sesshoumaru felt loved and protected. InuYasha didn't. What he went through was neglect. That's never okay. It wasn't fair for InuYasha. He shouldn't get treated different... I don't know.. Ohwell.
4/17/2015 c35 kagomeLove2
Very interesting story. I hope you will finish it as I have some questions needing answers. Why Inuyasha does not remember his brother taking care of him at all? Has he lost his memory of those years with Sessh? Strange really. Thanks for the story.
1/17/2015 c35 Desperate reader
Please, please finish this story, I wanna know I'd sesshoumaru is ok! At least complete the next chapter!
10/18/2014 c35 Guest
itty bitty chibi Sessho! Yay!
*Cuddles*