for Wonder if I can make you love me

12/17/2009 c2 9xXDarkerKillXx
Really sweet little story XD totally like the ending XD
6/5/2008 c2 6YaoiHellian
that was just adorable it really was i dont really know mariah but i do know kagome so i completely understand the whole bitchy thing XD so please continue i really liked your story X3 - Ronnie-chan
7/24/2006 c2 Ash-G
love it.

write something about the bitchs getting kick to japan.
5/12/2006 c2 Alex
it was a good story but i want to know what the songs called could you plz tell me thanx a bunch email me at
5/5/2006 c2 2Anomi
hehe...more?
9/28/2005 c2 1Cloaked Nocturne
more please?
8/9/2005 c1 6Princess-No.1
Oops ^0^ In my last review I made a stupid fault... I thought 'envy' was the same as 'jealous'... (Sorry, I'm stupid... I'm Dutch and I don't speak/write English very well... ^_~) Well, bye!
8/9/2005 c2 Princess-No.1
Yeah! I hate those bitches too, but I still think Mariah is the worst one... *smiles evilly of thought where Mariah envies Max* MaRe is the best ^_^ I love that pairing. Keep it up!
7/18/2005 c2 25Akira of the Twilight
Yes! Kagome is an annoying bitch! In the first few episodes she was okay, because she actually fought and stuff, but now she does nothing but senses jewel shards and sits Inuyasha. I'm so gald both you and Max got your men! *tears of happiness* Is there more or is this it?
7/18/2005 c1 Akira of the Twilight
*growling* Kagome...

Mimi: That's right I forgot you dislike Kagome... why do you dislike her?

Akira: Well, my sweet little muse, there are many reasons, but the number one reason is because she abuses the power of the necklace. The necklace is meant only to be used when Inuyasha is about to kill someone.

Mimi: Oh...

Akira: GET YOUR MAN MIMIKO! YOU AND MAX DESERVE LOVE! NOW BOTH OF YOU GO FOR IT! I'LL BE CHEERING FOR YOU!
7/18/2005 c2 Hypern
Aw.. cute! ^-^ Which song is that? It fit right in! *grins* Does it HAVE to be kept PG? 3

Nice two-shot
7/16/2005 c2 2Rai and Key
Kaikao: Wooh! Beautiful story, we love it!

Reion: And it's dedicated to us! TT.TT Thank you so much Mimi.

Kaikao: *Tackles Mimi* Thankies cousin!

Reion: *Glomps Mimi* We love you!