FanFiction.Net
for life after sirius

2/16/2019 c17 2yarnfan4life
love it please write more
7/30/2018 c17 purple-lightening
I had such a blast reading this! Truly this was an enjoyable read! I am sad though as I see it was last updated in 2007! So I doubt I will ever see more of this gem. :( But I get it... writers block can be a long-term condition...I've been there and ended up just deleting stories because I know I will never get around to finishing them. You have a really nice style to your writing though, you just get drawn in (which is why I literally sat here and read all 17 chapters back-to-back!)
~purplelightening
11/19/2015 c5 2humanoidpatronus
I liked the tattooing and the eye-fixing part.. Sounded very cool.
3/27/2014 c1 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Put your warning of slash in your summary. You are another writer who is overly fond of a bad character but like him anyway because of the actor who portrayed him. Mind-boggling.
2/23/2014 c17 1Bashirisuku
update?
3/13/2012 c17 11Vampire.Searcher
please continue with this :)
2/21/2011 c1 3Bloodwolf432
You need to reenable your PM setting
1/17/2011 c17 Deleted Pen Name Account
Hmm interesting! I never would have even thought of something like a romance between Harry and Draco. It's too bad you didn't finish this. I would have liked to see how it ended.

~Jaden
11/7/2010 c4 ScorpioThatIsGryffindor
USE COMMAS AND PERIODS CORRECTLY! Go to http:/www.grammarbook.com/
10/6/2010 c17 AndThenWeRemain
I like it! And I have always liked the pairing Draco/Harry. Are Draco and Harry going to be a couple
8/21/2010 c5 11LuminationPresenter
Loved the chapter, though I consider Harry to be cute in glasses :p
8/20/2010 c17 3Belgarion489
Great story, Cannot wait for the next chapter, Though I hope Draco and Harry wise up soon :S
8/15/2010 c4 11LuminationPresenter
I really like the story so far. Will read the rest soon. And I would prefer a virtual Draco I think.
6/22/2009 c1 grim reaper of reviews
first of all you are an idot you really dont get your not the creater of harry potter jkr so back off
4/12/2009 c17 2NelliGirl
Wonderful story. I wish you would finish it though. I would live to see how it ended.
172 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »