FanFiction.Net
for Crossing the Line, Travelling through Time

1/10/2015 c1 hama431
Update soon
Who did yuugi meet
Will yuugi wish be granted
6/20/2013 c1 Guest
Write the next chapter! You people are sooooo awesome I really do love this! More! And add flufffffffff! ( I don't know what it really means, but I have an idea from the other fanfics.)
3/11/2013 c1 1VampsMoonAngel
o wow! i really like this and can't wait to see what happens next! but, i noticed that you haven't written since 2005 so i guess i won't know any time soon but still, this was nice so thank you so very much for this well written story (as they are rare) :)

-Avi
8/3/2011 c1 3andysanime
Ok, I would really like to see this story continued...
12/13/2009 c1 dai girl
Aw i want more chapters. Please
12/1/2009 c1 sarahelric091
u better make more chapters or ghosts will haunt you (o) BOO! LOL
11/26/2009 c1 kathochan
update soon.
8/24/2009 c1 sakura angel dark
omg this is good ! keep up the great work ^^
8/22/2009 c1 5xKatsuyanx
WITCH D: YOU WONT FINISH ITT! ARGGH YOUR JUST LIKE 6 OTHER AUTHORS I KNOW OF DX!
7/27/2009 c1 1YugiTheKing
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
6/21/2009 c1 megan russo
OMG if you don't write another chapter i might DIE ending with Yugi at sword point made me hyperventilate i wasn't even in danger and i was scared out of my mind. i will loyally check this site every day till the next chapter and all those that will follow show up even if i am checking till i am old and decrepit. BTW while i am here i want to congratulate you on your other fanfic's if both of you read this then to Sansi i say "rock on with your AWESOME writing" and to Tara i say "I LOVE YOUR FICS! THE LITTLE MERMAID PARODY IS MY FAVE SO FAR STILL READING SO KEEP WRITING!"
1/26/2009 c1 2Serena6686
nice
9/2/2008 c1 The Reviewer
Ah.. so good. Why don't you continue? T_T
3/11/2008 c1 4Deviousdragon
That sounds pretty good thus far. Update it soon, please.
2/14/2008 c1 15Yizuki
Oh COME ON! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING THERE! CONTINUE!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »