for The Onlooker

11/12/2011 c1 6Catty Vancouver
I really enjoyed this, and I would be really interested in seeing where you decided to go with it. I like the idea of someone around the Animorphs discovering what was going on with them (hopefully without them becoming an Animorph themselves, because that has been done a lot). I see that this was posted 6 years ago, so I guess the odds aren't good, but I would still really enjoy reading a continuation of this :)
10/16/2006 c1 4tcganimefan
This is really awesome. Are you going to update?

You did a good job capturing K.A. Applegates' style of writing. If you update this, I'd like to see more.
1/30/2006 c1 5The Xylia
Hey, do you remember this story? I was browsing through the archives and found it, and I must say, it looks promising. Please continue. :)
12/11/2005 c1 5angeltread
This is very, very good. I'm waiting for the next chapter - I can feel for Jamie, 'cause I'm a people watcher too.
10/16/2005 c1 7PrincessKitty-Chan
You wrote it just like K.A. Applegate, herself. Beautiful! I'm so glad I've begun looking at your other works. You have a real knack for sounding just like the original author. I hope you do some original work as well.

This was an interesting perspective. However, by the third mention of "people watcher" I was beginning to grow annoyed. I got it that she was a "people watcher" after the second time. I know you added it for effect, but too much effect leaves less creativity in writing.

Very good. I like this story. I hope this isn't a one-shot fic, but if it is, I love it. If it isn't, I look forward to your next chapter.
10/4/2005 c1 7The Old Rycr
Sounds like this is going to be a great story. Haven't read my Animorphs books for years, but i might reread them now. Can't wait for chapter 2!
9/29/2005 c1 3squifer
is this a one shot or are you going to continue it? i'd really like to see how it turns out!
9/24/2005 c1 animorph fan
please,please,please write more.Thi is probably the best fan fic i've read.
8/3/2005 c1 17Sinister Shadow
This is really an excellent story. It's not the type of story I usually read, but still it kept my attention and got me wondering what would happen next.

Great job! 10/10

Please update soon!

Sinister Shadow
7/21/2005 c1 Brittany
you should really comtinue this one-it's another like i can't tell if your KAA or not.
7/18/2005 c1 animorph19
wow, this is good stuff! please write more. it's interesting to know how other people felt about the animorphs.