for A Rising Flame

7/4/2018 c23 Anonymous
Hi I'm the person who mentioned trials of a princess in that long review. I forgot to say PLEASE DON'T ADD ANY SEXUAL CONTENT PLEASE! Just keep it clean, please! Thanks!
7/2/2018 c32 Guest
Oh MAN! I LOVED this! Please keep writing! I can't wait to read the sequel! Why did you make Blazestone a bad guy? I hope it will be narrated by Phonecia and not Blazestone, though it's hard to know considering that there's only ONE CHAPTER now. I read 2 kinds of fanfics: Sofia the First and the Incredibles. This is number one for the Incredibles, but number two for all fanfics, sorry. Trials of a Princess beats this, even though there's a bit too much cussing in it. And PLEASE update soon on A Burning Vengeance and for goodness sake don't take another twelve years to complete it. Considering that I'm 12 now if you do I'll be 24 when you're done. Good writing takes a while, but in fanfiction storylines should take at most 2-4 years to write, preferably, 2 and less. Anyway, great story and happy early Independence Day and thirteenth anniversary of this story's launching. Keep up the good work! PS the amount of romance, if you can call it that, between Jessica and Leon was perfect considering all that they've been through together and that they've only known each other for four days, but since in the sequel they'll have known each other for four years, and will be 18 and 20, it might be appropriate to add a little more romance. What's interesting is that I have a cousin named Jessica, and my dad had an uncle named Leon. Love this!
7/1/2018 c20 Guest
when i first read this, i thought they caught chance, or changeling, since ultraviolet is a girl.
6/28/2018 c9 Guest
A better super name would be Firefly
4/11/2018 c32 TheJDSgames
This is an unbelievable story. I truly believe that this should become a Spin-Off Movie for the Incredibles series (like Puss'n'Boots was for the Shrek series). You've set up the story so perfectly with how the enemies came about, how ATI came about, what happened to the Incredibles and especially what happened to Violet and Jess' grandparents (scenes that could make people emotional on par with Riley coming home at the end of Inside Out).

If you don't want to make this a reality that is absolutely fine but I think this would be an amazing movie for the ages. It sends a powerful message, it's entertaining, it's well planned out, the plot is near perfect. I hope you try and make this happen (whether you'll have to wait 10 years for the Incredibles series to be confirmed over). Very Well Done with this.
9/24/2017 c4 4anand891996
huh. this is very nice. also, lack of reviews is due to the size of this fandom. It is tiny, and thus has few readers
2/20/2017 c2 1Skywings14
Back in 2014 is when I first read this fic and it wasn't finished. Now that some time has passed, I can finally read it again without remembering what happens so I can act like it's the first time I have read it. Yes, it's that good that I have kept it on my back burner for the past 2.5 years. :)
1/5/2017 c32 mubarak
this is so far the best story i've read on fanfic in fact i would make it a movie if i had my job and i think you should write some more stories like job once again and thank u for writing something this awesome
3/3/2016 c1 1SHERAJOHN
Love the story beside a few mix ups great read
11/22/2015 c32 17MartyrFan
Great conclusion! I would have gotten to this sooner, but I had college work to do first. This is truly a great sequel to the Incredibles. I sincerely hope that The Incredibles 2 doesn't turn your story AU, but I'll still love it if does. "A Burning Vengeance" sounds both great and dark and if you get started with it, I'll definitely be with it from the beginning. Great story and great writing. Have a good Thanksgiving!
11/6/2015 c32 1Toonnomic
This has to bee one of the best fanfiction I have ever read, this story had skyrocketed to my top ten personal favorites. I enjoyed every well detailed chapter as it took 4 hours for me to finish.
10/14/2015 c32 Disneyheart3
This is just a surggestion imagine you did a story about randy and syndrome being cusoins that would be really epic and I would definitely read it if you made it :)
Also the story rising flame was good
10/12/2015 c32 13Isa Wilson
That was amazing! Thank you so very much! Everything! Perfection! Perfection!
10/11/2015 c32 11Angus MacSpon
Very nice indeed! Glad to see this finally finished.
8/30/2015 c31 Ayush Agrawal