FanFiction.Net
for Unknown Variables

2/11/2021 c1 Guest
Darien is an arse
6/14/2019 c1 14Bravemaridin
This is so sweet! Hats off to Serena to putting her foot down and getting to the bottom of things!
3/2/2018 c1 Guest
like!
7/4/2016 c1 blackie.chan108
I cannot believe it took me 15 years to find this FanFiction

I let you down Sailor Moon fandom
10/28/2014 c1 Syulai
This is such a good write. It always bothered me how Serena took Darien back after the break up without him having to work much for it in the anime, not even apologising for the agony he's put her through. He's much more charming to Serena in the manga. Reading what you wrote has help me bridge the gap, the emotional struggle of the young adults although they love each other deeply, how Darien always have trouble showing her how much he actually love her. Love it that Serena is not giving in to the proposal that triggers Darien to rethink his actions, love Andrew the great friend. Love it to bits!
8/13/2014 c1 dragonball256
Wow this was great, loved how Serena had huge issues with the way Darien was treating her and didn't just fall for him so easily. And equally I'm glad he saw the error of his ways
10/12/2011 c1 dainlord
This is now the 7th time i have read this story in year 2011. Really, this is so good! And I think I will read it one more time before 2012!

You can read this story how often you like and it won´t get boring at all!
7/14/2011 c1 4MoxyGirl
Awe this made my heart sing. Thank you for writing it!
3/1/2011 c1 Rakusa
Awh! I still love it! It took me 2 days looking through all of my favorite stories and then authors, but I finally found you again! Now however, after reading it years later, I realized something... he never did explain why he waited so long to get back together with her if it was more than Rini just fading away...
2/27/2011 c1 Death and Rebirth
cute
2/7/2011 c1 ARABELLA VIOLETTA
You have no idea how much satisfaction this plot gave me a lot more then the anime or manga i can tell you that,I like the way you writhe and the fact that you see things my way regarding they're relationship makes it all the more perfect,thank you for this.
12/22/2009 c1 185Lalaith Quetzalli
I agree that Darien could have been more romantic.

I mean, to some the look all romantic, with so many roses around all the time, but that's Tuxedo Mask, and it's a weapon most of the time really. There was rarely any actual romance between Serena and Darien, it just like, we all knew they were meant to be together and that was it, there was no actual passion. Though that also might have been because the cartoon was meant for children and young-teens.

Anyway, I really liked this. Congrats!
9/28/2009 c1 9Fedski
Love it so sad but sweet!
10/2/2008 c1 15kyil
i loved this fic. it's so well written. the way u portrayed serena's emotions...i felt so sorry for her and kinda mad at darien the whole time. especially the circus memory. oh darien really does seem to take serena for granted most of the time unless it's like a death situation. great job.
6/26/2008 c1 2littlemisssweetheart
wow such a great fic you kept them in character perfectly, i haven't read a sailor moon fic in years but its summer time and i started reading all my old mangas, i felt the sudden urge to read a sailor moon fic. yours was wonderful

good job