for Alchemy no Jutsu

11/4/2014 c4 54ShadowPillow
This is a good story, with good writing and interesting ideas, but all the character interactions seem a bit sudden. I know Naruto is impulsive, but I'm not sure he would suddenly ask Ed to come with him and that Tsunade would accept that without knowing anything about him. Other than that, it's great. I hope you continue it :)
6/19/2014 c4 1hummingbird802
Really... 8 years REALLY! *Slaps author* NOW UPDATE! OR ELSE! *Takes out club and looks at threateningly*
12/12/2013 c4 Awesomestory
This story is definitely one of my favorite crossovers or just plainly a great fanfiction. I wish you had continued it, because this is seriously awesome! Love it, and it ended with such a cliffhanger:(. Maybe sometimes you will find the inspiration to continue writing this? I really cant emphasize how much I love this! Well thanks for writing this anyways!:)
10/18/2011 c4 Felineguardian
awesome story!~ Plz cont!~
4/8/2011 c1 kljfalkfewf
Ummmm...if Naruto & Co are 17, then Itachi should already be dead and Sasuke should already know the truth about him.
12/16/2010 c4 peanuts123
heyss

nice chapter

its good for a fma and naruto crossover

please update soon
8/8/2010 c4 8AutumnLeafFall
this is getting really good so please get the next chapter up soon!
12/16/2009 c4 Anonymous
This story is very good, except you keep spelling Naruto's last name wrong. It's Uzumaki. It means spiral.

But, aside from that, this is quite a good story which you should continue on.

Anonymous, signing out!
11/13/2009 c4 7itachigurlsaiyaku
Interesting...
11/11/2009 c4 DonutMastr
moo...
8/27/2009 c4 Shannon R
OMG it is awesome!
8/19/2009 c2 2yellulhchicken
the first chapter was interesting. the rest however is ... no. Just ... no. hnn... maybe a rewrite?
3/15/2009 c4 hullabalooh
Wow... You write well.

But I saw your profile. And I just want to say: Perfectionism is an evil fluffy monster definitely difficult to get rid of.

I've experienced it, you've experienced it and wow... everyone is scarred haha.

I hope there's still a little bit of you willing to continue this story... It has lots of potential. If not, then okay, no one should force you xD
11/11/2008 c4 EdandNarutoFanPerson
I been meaning to post this review for a while, in one of the chappies, ed said he was sure he wansn't in Amestris anymore, reminded me of this:

"Toto, I dont think we're in Kansas anymore"-Dorothy

hee hee, and btw, great story
11/1/2008 c4 31The Prettiest Frog in the Pond
I stumbled on this by chance, and I'm really glad I did :) Great story, can't wait for the next chapter!
188 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »