for Looking Upwards

12/25/2011 c1 cuddly-cannibal
I cried. The story was phenomenal. You are such a beautiful writer. Never give it up.
7/27/2011 c1 3BlackRosesWillNeverDie
I loved it. I nearly cried at the end, and the charachters definately sounded like themselves. Please keep writing! :)
4/6/2011 c1 3Santahat101
... This hits close to home, real close to home. It's a beatiful story, has he actully died? I was a bit foggy on that, but other then that you did an awesome job.
3/6/2010 c1 3Nice Tambourine
That was beautiful...! It's been the best Gorillaz fanfiction I've read yet! Great job! I actually felt a lump in my throat at the tail end. Very nice! ^-^
3/29/2008 c1 5Writer of Destiny
*Sniffles and wipes her eyes*

DO NOT EVER STOP WRITING!

You are too good! Keep up the good work!

OMG; it's been forever since I had a fanfic make me cry. It's nice to know there are still really good writers out there.

Please, please don't ever stop
12/7/2007 c1 1animegirl999
I cried so much when I read this and I normally don't cry for anything, but you show some much emotion from all the band members and you made it so sad. This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, it's truly A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
7/7/2007 c1 jackmyfrost
*sob* N-N-NO! *hic**sob* STUART!
1/12/2007 c1 XDeletemeX
Wonderfully painful story that made my heart ache for the remaining members of Gorillaz. In fact, it made me cry.

Very well written!

Hugs from Elin Tusspot-Niccals
8/9/2006 c1 25Olive'sBadDreams
This is so beautiful!

I cried so hard the first time I read this... And now I FINALLY make a review -.-

And how 2D died is so sad! -weeps-

Again, this was wonderfully written. Especially the beginning.
2/8/2006 c1 twistedndirty
oh god.that is so sad.

please write more that is so beautiful.

wow.
9/25/2005 c1 Faux Paws
2D...no matter how unintelligent you can be...I can always see your kind and caring face in the sky.Noodle...your brother is in a better place...Russel...enough death has been seen in your life...Murdoc...you two may always fight,but your rage can always be forgiven by him...

This story made me cry. I'll be watching you...
9/5/2005 c1 5Ranma Higurashi
*eyes tear up* WAH~! Teh sadness~!
9/5/2005 c1 51Aseret Kitsune
this is really good. i love the emotions in it. great job!
8/25/2005 c1 1Kuro Shiro 0
oh wow. that was so sad...very well written though. poor gorillaz...great fic, you almost made me cry~
8/24/2005 c1 29KimberlySan
*sniffles* Aww this is so sad! I loved the emotion in this story! *cries* I really loved it, even if my poor Stu dies... *sniff... sob!* Poor Noodle, poor Russel! Poor Murdoc! *sniffle* Great story! Loved it!

*hugs her Stu-Zombie doll*