for Desperation

7/7/2008 c1 5LEDlorien7
Wow, I love the beginning. I read it, and just looked at the words. Then when I was sure it was Will talking I read it again and let each line sink in. It's really really deep and true and brilliant.

You definitely have Willow and Xander down, especially their relationship. Wow, this is just getting more and more interesting. I honestly don't know if she's gonna tell him or not. Oho, she did not. But i like it.

This is an excellent fic except one thing. The last line seems a bit off. If you need it, at least say "goddess", that's a bit more Willow-y. I dunno. Other than that, I really really like it. You really know the Will-Xand dynamic.
8/28/2005 c1 49Orange Bulldog
I like this a lot, it's a good idea and well done. It's cool as a one shot if you want to leave it like that but more chapters would be cool too. =)
7/28/2005 c1 4Brittney Brightside
oh my goddess, I totally loved this! You have to continue it please please please! It's so well written and captivating. I just want to know what Willow is going to do. And if Xander will figure it out...oh! Yay!
7/27/2005 c1 2Rae Xavier
I like this. :) It was Willow and Tara's relationship that kinda made me embrace the lesbian side of my bi-ness, and I dated a girl. She was great, she was the Tara to my Willow. :)

But yeah, I really like this fic. I hope you post another chappy.