FanFiction.Net
for Age of False Innocence

4/29/2007 c7 24AriBelle89
Loved this story! Beautifully written and great idea for a plot. Please update!
12/21/2006 c7 Serious Fan
I seriously don't know what to write. It was incredibly realistic. I think you nailed their characters damn near perfectly. Good job.
6/19/2006 c7 7Hannahbb21
Really good. I liked it alot. Good premise for a story too. YOu might want to up the rating to M though. Its a little graphic for T.
6/2/2006 c7 rosie
WOW, this is such a great fic! I can't wait to see how their relationship develops! Very cute and satisfying! Perfect read! Update soon, ya hear?
5/4/2006 c7 shadowoftheredmoon
i loved it...update soon! -adds to faves-
4/19/2006 c7 8Gooley
Wow, I am so thoroughly enjoying this story, really great drama. Fab writing too. Update soon! Hx
3/7/2006 c7 3The Big Blue
Wow such a great story. Love it, love it, love it!
3/3/2006 c7 21shadowcat15
It's too bad you decided to put this on hiatus, but I understand how life can be. I hope you get your creative juices back soon, because this is a wonderful story.
2/23/2006 c7 1Walnutwhip
Oh wow, I've only just read this story. It's great! I love the way you write Jack and the whole thing is just brilliantly written. Can't wait for more!
2/14/2006 c7 2Althea17
I actually cried in this chapter! This was great! I can't wait for the next chapter.
2/6/2006 c7 5Sundown
You are an amazing writer, love. Your ideas, your style, everything just flows together so coherently,andthe emotions you portray are immaculate! Thank you for updating this story. I hope everything becomes fine for you, and becomes better. Wonderful writing. I loved Will's innocence compared to the younger, jack.

xx
2/6/2006 c7 25Serena-chan1
Oh. My. God. Oh my god, ohmygod, omg! That was amazing and incredible and thank you so much for updating so soon! Also, I liked how you only briefly mentioned his encounter with Diane. (I hate her!) Wow. I'm not sure there's much else to say. You have an amazing talent for writing, and I can totaly see that having happened if things in the '80s had been just a little different. Great job of keeping everyone in character. Fabulous. Update soon? Please!
2/4/2006 c6 rae1112
wow. this is a wonderful fic. and i beg you! update!

fel the guilt...
1/29/2006 c6 Serena-chan1
Oh please oh please oh please update! (gr...I already HATE Diane with a passion...Jack should be Will's first...)
1/24/2006 c6 1The Trust Foundation
Why aren't you updating? I L.O.V.E. this story, it has been THE inspiration to start writing one myself, and now you're not updating any more? I need to know how it is going to end! I want Jack to go after Will and stop him from making the worst mistake of his life! (sleeping with Diane) I need an update NOW! PLEASE! This story is too good to end it here! I love it how you display the two of them, if they weren't really like that in the past I will eat my shoe (the left one) Just take time, write the next chapter and release us all from waiting. Your story is one of the very few stories I read over and over again. Please update! I love it so much.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »