FanFiction.Net
for Baby Magic

8/25/2008 c1 sifra
Hey! I've been reading your series and i'm loving them!I absolutley melted at the end! i was jsut thinkking 'aw thats so adorable that they namedhim after HB's dad and after Abe'so yeah please make more of them i lvoe thses!@
7/21/2008 c1 21Kikyohater220
This was a sweet story though i have to let you know liz has two not one. Trust me...I had just watched the 2nd movie today. The sad part is i don't know the genders...-_-.
7/14/2008 c1 1FutureCSICrystal
aw. that was cute. ^^
7/11/2008 c1 5Lotus89
this was awesome the ending was so sweet
7/2/2008 c1 3BookishBatReads
O.O Ten pounds? Dang that's gotta hurt! Sweet chapter.
12/25/2006 c1 3Maya Palemoon
I loved it!You did such a great job describing Liz's labor and delivery. Made me think I was there. Keep up the good work!
8/20/2005 c1 Apenamee
I like the fact you bring kids into the mix. Some young ones here really should get the inside on motherhood.
8/1/2005 c1 9anonymous3925866
Aw, that's so cute! ^^ Wonderful begining to the story, and so suspenseful, too. Your description of the dinner made me hungry... the only curse of your great tallent for imagery :P
8/1/2005 c1 8dog youkai jane
this is a heart warming story. so Abe finds someone. thats good. but that guy who made Hellboy and Abe leave on a mission with no perpose. it was sweet.
7/30/2005 c1 5Jonesy E
Very touching. I haven't read any of your other things, but after perusing this I think I'm going to have to. Great idea!
7/29/2005 c1 9AriannaBadWolf
YAY BABY!

w00t.

Well, as soon as I can get my story off the wreck of a computer, I'll be putting that in my own fic if you don't mind too much

*sighs* it's the reason I haven't updated.. I'm on my brother's laptop since ma's got soaked in a storm.
7/29/2005 c1 Lilly
This was so cute. I can't wait to read Maggie and Abe's baby. Enjoy your vacation.
7/29/2005 c1 caz
YAY!

:D

Couldn't be happier!

You kick Ass!
7/29/2005 c1 64epalladino
Hi, That was really great and so cute, too. Will there be more to this story. What will be the baby's nickname-I can't see him actually being called 'Trevor'. Very nice to have HB and Liz name him after the Professor and Abe. Thanks, Beth Palladino
7/29/2005 c1 15dragoneyes171986
22 inches is that tail included. You did great I expect to see great things with maggie and the guppies. Maybe a little more drama, cause twins can sometimes come with some problems but twins also make for some great interaction in the womb, during the last few months like cuddling, even hugging, some have even been known to hold each others umbilical cords! is abe gonna deliver the guppies?