for The Sunset of Your Glory

3/1/2013 c1 trishnjefflover
I was crying so hard after this
9/14/2012 c1 36maryeemeeh
Wow!..i cant believe i just discovered this story. Your writing is so beautiful..and the story literally put me in tears. Thanks for sharing!
10/2/2009 c1 3SHUTUPPORTER
DAMN... This is an AMAZING story... I can't even think of the right words to describe how good it is.
9/3/2007 c1 imurfan4life
omg im balling lol u should make a sequel to it and they get back together and stay together forever lol
7/12/2007 c1 15Zenkindoflove
Oh, geez. That was incredibly bittersweet. As I was reading towards the end and realizing that there wasn't much scroll left in the scroll bar, I was just thinking to myself, "Is she seriously going to end it like this?" But, reading that last little part seriously made up for everything. You really know how to put the whole grand scheme of things into perspective.

And of course I loved how you compared Jeff Hardy to the sun. I guess I'm also not completely upset because you said he was going to come back hopefully at a time when they both want the same things in life.

I adored your last sentence. This was an amazing way to end a fic.

Excellent story. Beautifully written as always, and I love your Jeff and Trish. So passionate!
7/5/2007 c1 hardyfan47
That was really good. I liked the way you compared Jeff and the sun. please continue!
11/2/2006 c1 XtremelyStratusfying
I had tears in my eyes from this story. You are a gifted writer. I expect more of these Trish/Jeff pairings! :-D
10/9/2006 c1 50rita louise evans
aw so sad, good story, I hope you do a sequel
8/11/2006 c1 11trishsbiggestfan
why? why would u do this 2me lol..im so depressed that is soo sad lol. I am only forgiving u because u share my love of trish and jeff lol..Anywayz still a great fic!

Much Love, Janine
10/19/2005 c1 courtney
good job
10/16/2005 c1 kali
wow...tahts an amazing story...i loved it! and please...dont stop writing jeff stories...no one can...he cant just fade into the shadows, never to be heard about again. he is a truly gifted, adn talented artist...someone who deserves to be remembered, adn loved...thank you for keeping his legacy and spirit alive,a dn in the forefront of our minds...adn hopefully, he'll come back to the wwe soon!
8/19/2005 c1 VivaLaGlam
BEAUTIFUL story. I really loved the ending

My fav story from you yet!

Hope to see a sequel!
8/5/2005 c1 2Jeff's favourite skittle
Wow, that was so beautiful I was on the teary-verge. Very well written, with just enough descriptions, and beautifully poetically expressed emotions.

A spelling mistake, just incase your into fixing it up: " But be broke it because he loved me, with high hopes he could mend it back again. ". But beautiful, excellent work. You deserve the awards you've gained. Keep writing Jeff, we need someone to keep him alive.
8/1/2005 c1 20Pinayprincesa
aw so definitely romantic:):):)
8/1/2005 c1 aussiewrestlingfan
Hi,

This was a beautifully written story, I very much enjoyed reading it. :)

Carolyn