for Not Exactly Valentines

9/13/2020 c1 1Wanderlustatheart
Wow! The first chapter was AMAZING!
4/15/2020 c6 5th Marauder
nooooooooo pls pls update in :(
1/3/2019 c4 19writeringoodfaith
Ah that references to betrayal and death within 5 years got me right there
1/3/2019 c3 writeringoodfaith
I love this ‘path of emotional satisfaction’ line you have going on
1/3/2019 c2 writeringoodfaith
Sirius is a mastermind. I like how he ships them. It’s been a while since I’ve seen that.
8/23/2018 c6 wallowinwine
its sad that you have abandoned the fic 'cause the story is excellent and very creative
5/14/2018 c6 1stillslightlyfrozen
Pls write more. Pls
5/12/2018 c6 6the-demelza-robins
This is one of the best jily fanfics I've read in awhile! I doubt you're on this site anymore since it was originally published in 2005 but if there's any chance that you're still interested in writing, I'd love to hear more!
5/2/2018 c1 rosa
at ftrst it was a little bit hard to read but with the time i really liked the stile
2/20/2018 c6 Someone
Oh, and maybe you should do like this huge prank on Snape that the Marauders oh-so-CAREFULLY plan out (excluding "Mr. Moony", who doesn't like that kind of thing,) but then Lily catches them and redhanded and it just all goes kaphoeey.
2/20/2018 c6 Someone
Nice Haha gonna read it again.

100 STARS OUT OF 50!
12/31/2017 c6 Betrayed
I've never seen a pinky swear - a PINKY swear! - go as brusquely disregarded and tossed aside as with this fanfiction. Nevertheless, at this point in my pathetic life, I am so accustomed to disappointment that I'll let your empty promises slide considering I got 6 chapters of hilarity and wit to enjoy whenever I need a laugh. Thanks, I guess.
12/27/2017 c6 30StarlingChild4
IT'S NOT DONE?! NOOOOOOOOO! But in all seriousness, this was such a clever fic and I know it's been forever, but I do hope you'll wrap it up someday. Even if it's one more chapter... pretty please? Either way, this was sheer quality entertainment and had all the great humor of the original books. Well done!
12/27/2017 c3 StarlingChild4
James planning Harry's name in advance is beyond precious
12/27/2017 c1 StarlingChild4
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST AND MOST AMAZING THING EVER! Totally gonna devour the rest of this asap, because this is by far the most clever HP fic I've ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on. Well done, and this is only the start!
506 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »