for Masquerade

12/3/2005 c1 15Kennedy Leigh Morgan
I really, really liked this, even though it was sad. I think it's got the right mix of melancholy and nostalgia, and your characterization of Glinda was brilliant. Spot on. Wonderful job, write on!
12/3/2005 c1 16Sleeping Tiger
This is the first time I've read a Wicked fanfic. It was so sad! Ever since I heard the story, I thought how sad it must be for Glinda to walk around pretending like she was never Elphaba's friend, like she wasn't hurting. Put chills down my spine, hehe. Good job.
8/25/2005 c1 3myfairlady
thats good your should soo add on
8/6/2005 c1 HarryPotterFan
Hi! This fic brought tears to my eyes! Can't wait for another!

HPFan
8/4/2005 c1 GreenGirl13
Wow! Great oneshot! Congrats on getting Glinda on Faye's RPG site! (I'm Elphaba on there.) I loved your story! If you have time, I have a fic on here as well. It's called Look To The Western Sky (a wicked fic, what can I say? I'm obsessed!) I enjoyed your character very much! Congrats again!
8/3/2005 c1 11PhoenixSong4232
That's soo sad, i feel so sorry for Glinda. I still love your writing style and your stories are awesome to read for more than that reason alone. I can't wait to see more from you!
8/2/2005 c1 23Madame Hatter
It's me, actually us (Katie and I). Wonderful oneshot, I really liked how Glinda's perspective changed from the usual Prancing Faerie. It explains how Glinda does have feelings and isn't as artificial as others make her seem. My favorite like was "And she got pretty tired from hiding it." (Erik nods her head in agreement). You shouldn't put yourself down on writing in Glinda's point of view because you do write her really well, and in a style that is different, something new that most people wouldn't expect from her. Very nice, bravissimi!

~Erik and Fae
8/2/2005 c1 85Valieara
This reminded me a lot of a moment in the book that was much shorter and from Elphaba's point of view; as heart-wrenching as that was, this finally did the moment justice. Lovely Glinda-reverie moment, it was absolutely beautiful, and I agree, much different from your other things. I love the way the words flow - weaved in with the emotions emitted, it gave a really mournful, beautiful effect.

If I had to nitpick at anything, sometimes it seemed to me in certain sentences you could have switched the verb tense from past to past perfect - again, it doesn't matter so much and can technically go either way. I just think it gives a better sense of time past. But like I said, nitpicky.

Don't think that doesn't mean I didn't love this viggie; I did! Wonderful job! Hope to see more from you soon.
8/2/2005 c1 3Anna Marie Raven
Aw. Poor Glinda. So melancholy. So unlike your other stories, which is good to see that you've got a range in writing ability.
8/1/2005 c1 Miss Elphie
is there no way to intise you to do another chapter? I love the way you've put this together and really want to see it continued!
8/1/2005 c1 blufair
This is a really nice little fic. I like your take on Glinda's character. The idea that Glinda the Good has come to believe that goodness is an illusion just feels so poignant. It really shows how all these years of acting happy and having to condemn her best friend have affected her. Very sad, but beautifully written.
8/1/2005 c1 letmefly
that brought tears. *hugs teddy bear* beautiful.
8/1/2005 c1 13The White Masque
A very good first chapter. You delve right into Glinda's true feelings and make them real. They are real. I thoroughly look forward to the rest of this story.

W.M.

P.S. I am a major fan of Phantom of the Opera as well. Have you seen or do you like it?