for Yu Gi Oh: Team World: Day Two

8/20/2009 c4 29Boris Yeltsin
Cool, love it.
12/9/2007 c7 Pumpkid
Do you think you can make a Wayside/Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover?
5/9/2007 c10 32Rock Raider
I'm relieved the memory extraction went off without a hitch. I was afraid this would lead to Dr. Wakeman coming to Team World to exact revenge on Team Possible for destroying her daughters brain while trying to remove the memory. However, I am now DEEPLY ashamed of Team XJ9. I was HOPING for them to win so Jenny would keep the memory, so when Bakura blabbed Kim & Ron's "liason", Kim & Ron would instantly think Kim was the person who blabbed. THAT would've made a good plot. But now, to vent osme rage. *proceeds to bash Jenny with a baseball bat*
12/27/2006 c9 7Darrinx
WHO HO! RON IS THE MAN!

Mega ownage coming from The Ron-man in that round, but I’ve noticed something. With the way you had Ron sacrifice his monsters to special summon his own monsters, he could have summoned Captain Planet if he had a Heart card.

In case you don’t know (or never heard of Captain Planet) The chant goes like this.

“EARTH!”

“FIRE!”

“WIND!”

“WATER!”

“HEART!

“GO PLANET!”

Sorry it’s taken me so damn long to review this chapter, but I have been having one of the worst few years of my life. I haven’t even been able to produce even minuscule writing let alone any reading done. But I seem to be getting back into my stride, slowly.

Can’t wait to read the next chapter, what the heck could Jenny be holding that could hurt The Ron and his team? Hope it’s not anything bad.
8/18/2006 c5 Alex
Brilliant fanfic but you are wrong about the leveling up 2 at a time because Silent Magician L4 and Silent Magician L8 are the only Silent Magicians and they are 4 levels apart, I know i've got them, or I did until they got stolen.
5/12/2006 c17 dr-fanmai-lover
bervobervo-danny-gohst-i-hait-this-show-danny-mom&dad-saupist-eaver-i-hop-yami-baerkrka-falash-off-this-looser

yami-baerka_team-up-waith-salmon-this-bering-torllz-girls-team-up-waith yugi-oh&k.p&faerinds-so-put-to-you
5/9/2006 c17 12Zero-Nightmare
Great duel!

Danny finshed Bakura!

Good twist with Plasmius

Can't wait for next chapter
5/3/2006 c17 spoonlord15
I think that you should use one of the teams in this tournament you haven't used yet in the next story.
5/2/2006 c17 66ChaosMagemon
YOUR CLIFFHANGERS ARE SCARING ME MORE THAN USUAL YO, PLEASE UPDATE SOON SO I CAN STOP SCREAMING!
5/1/2006 c17 170ccam's Razor
Eh, Sam should have used Exodia to take out Bakura first. HE was the one causing the whole Shadow Game...

But in any case, get Team World Day Three up soon. I want to see June's team in a full duel eventually. (In case you didn't know, Juniper Lee is one of my favorite shows.)
5/1/2006 c6 7Darrinx
That was a really good duel bloody cheaters good job they got disqualified apart from Rex as he didn't cheat. Oh well it happens. I can't wait to see Kim and Ron back in action i hope there in a Duel Very soon.

You did make a few mistakes on some of the cards but in a reply from one of my reviews you said you noticed them so I'll leave it be.

Great Job.
4/30/2006 c17 5Hurricane's Quill
No! Bakura's taken out Sam and Tucker! Oh, Cameron Rusev's going to have some things to say about that! I have some ideas for cards. Just give me a moment and I'll put them on my profile.
4/30/2006 c17 28Puidwen
can't wait to see the next chapter.
4/30/2006 c17 53Green Phantom Queen
fantastic ending to the story! I can't wait to see the next story, update soon!
4/30/2006 c17 12Alter Shead
Wow, it IS cool! Okay, do the next Fic soon, please!
216 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »