for Caving

8/30/2013 c1 8yindream
I doubt Trelawny is right about this but I will rreview anways :Pp
I LOVE IT. It was bleeding BRILLIANT
4/10/2013 c1 13MissAlexVause
Not gonna lie, REALLY hoping for a fic in which Voldemort takes up ballet now XD Very well-written, and I can imagine their conversation going like that in the books.
9/9/2012 c1 4marauder68
That was good... I like the end
2/21/2010 c1 D
Voldemort taking up ballet? Love it only one shot I have ever reviewed! Xx
9/7/2009 c1 ernold
love it!
8/14/2009 c1 miss moony
so even though i'm with hermione most of the time on wether or not trewlawny is the real deal or not, i'm reveiwing cause this was cute "Voldemort might take up ballet" funniest line i've read on this site so far :)
12/29/2007 c1 Claire
i like the whole thing about a power greater then verituserum..its very sweet
12/17/2007 c1 zemotion
Wow. That was simply adorable. You stuck to the characters very well and that was the first time i have read a oneshot piece that didn't leave me thinking what the hell was that all about! Very well done you!
6/28/2007 c1 Verity Kindle
“It’s going to be tough,” he warned, giving in with a sigh. Her jaw dropped in disbelief, but she quickly composed herself.

“I’ll be tougher.”

“You might regret it.”

“Voldemort might take up ballet.”

“You could get hurt.”

“I’m an auror, there’s always that danger. A little more won’t make a difference.”

“You’ll never have a big house.”

“I like being cozy anyway.”

SIGH. lurve them together, bantering. Banter! More banter!
9/1/2006 c1 1remusROXmySOX
i loved it so frigin much

i really want to see voldemort doing ballet

i love the ending, so cute and happy
4/14/2006 c1 ses2ky
This is one the best fics of these two that i have read. It also seems like the most likely way that they finally get together.
12/27/2005 c1 kris
i love it. Very good, "Voldemort might take up balett" :) so good.
12/27/2005 c1 wandless
Haha, loved the last line. I love the word 'thrice'. Hahahahahahahahaahaha. Anyway, I totally loved this fic, it was so sweet!
9/18/2005 c1 HazelSoul
I really enjoyed this, it was funky! Keep up the goodwork and write lots more stories, Trelawney says you'll die before your time if you don't!
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »