for Forgotten Past

2/1 c11 YourFan
i love this story
8/21/2017 c28 Moonlight
Honestly, if you aren't going to even finish it, just take it down. I don't want anymore disappointed readers as there is like I felt. It's been a decade.
6/23/2015 c13 5StarsAmongSouls
Oh my gosh, did you ever watch Princess Tutu? Cause the line when Sakura said that her feelings were hers and hers alone, really reminded me of a line from Princess Tutu.
2/25/2014 c28 Guest
I am so sad that you discontinued this fic. This story was my first ever favourite fic when I first discovered fanfiction, way back in 2006. I remember being sucked in so much into the story that I would stay up until morning just to know what happens next. It was so good. Although it has been a long time since the day you announced that you had decided to discontinued this fic, I am still hopeful that you would, someday, have the inspiration to really complete it.
10/29/2013 c3 Guest
please don't replace this fanfic! you got me hooked and if you switch it out on me while i'm still reading it, I'll be madder then a drunk, crazy Tsunade!
(nice picture right? :) )
10/6/2013 c28 Animerules00
Great story!
7/7/2013 c28 maya
pls. . . wait. . . is this the ending?
where's the next chapter? i have been waiting of it.. will you pls write again even though the last chapter of this story? Pls. .
7/3/2013 c1 Giselle
BITCH Y THE FUCK DID U DISCONTINUE IT D:
7/3/2013 c28 Guest
DON'T DO THIS TO ME! CONTINUE IT PLEASE IT HAS BEEN 7YEARS SINCE U LAST UPDATED IT
11/17/2012 c1 No offence
Sakura's mom sorta seems like a controlling bitch...
11/8/2012 c28 redruby8
i wish you would un Discontinued it cuz i really like this story read it in 6 hours stayed up all night last night to finish it
9/1/2012 c2 Therese
This is amazing!

BTW, I am hoping for a SakuOC, kay? I hate those SasuSaku shit. They're not... How should I word this...? Being realistic.
9/30/2011 c28 Anon
so much for giving your word... Don't lead your readers on with a promise you couldn't keep in the end.
4/25/2011 c28 Amy
Bullshit if you have no intention of finishing this or replacing it with something else like you claim in the summary then take it the fuck down!
7/13/2010 c28 storyteler
alsome story can't believe that you end it like that that ending was good i was crying my eye out and you stop it at that man i so emotional" sniff" my mom is probly wounding why i cry "sniff" beautiful good work your like the only person that i right a long review.P.S I HATE RIGHT
487 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »