FanFiction.Net
for Forgotten Past

3/28/2006 c26 2Shinobi Darkbeak
hi cool really cool chapter i can't wait to see what happens plz update soon and keep up the good work ^_^
3/26/2006 c25 SAKURAxX
continue this is a good one just like the engagment on hold!
3/23/2006 c25 chocolate.milk13
So Good...Update Update! PLEASE!
3/18/2006 c25 krista
im limited in the internet so the only thing i could say is update. please update
3/18/2006 c25 hinako89
yes! YOU UPDATED! :D this chapter was good ! it was so sad T^T but i can't wait for the next chapter :)
3/18/2006 c25 5snow-leopard-demon24
sakura killed neji .did i missed somthing or what.
3/18/2006 c18 Animerocks101
I love this story! It's the greatest story I've ever read. It's sad though how Yuki and Neji die. Please hurry and update this story soon. I want to know what happens. by the way if this is a Neji x TenTen pairing why is Neji dead. Does he come back to life or does Sakura bring his back to like. Also, when is Hinata going to give Yukino the Yuri? please tell me soon!
3/18/2006 c25 1Mimiru-Sama
*gasps* So you knew! xD

Wow, poor Sakura-chan. *feels sad* What a sad chappie! ;-; I wonder what'll happen next?

-Mimi-sama.
3/18/2006 c25 4littledrawnflowers
AW YOU KNOW YOU MADE ME CRY SO MUCH please make more chapters i really want to read more more more cause i so love your story its one of the best story ever yaya
3/18/2006 c25 7GrimReaperSakura
this is getting better and better keep up the good work causwe i really like this story
3/18/2006 c25 G.G
I'm so happy U updated! Tell me you'll update on friday I'll understand if U have things to do and can't update but the suspense of what will happen will kill me. I have to say I enjoy your fanfic more than ever UPDATE SOON!
3/18/2006 c25 4Princess Ren
Great1 i can't wait for more1 Post the next chapter as soon as possible! Keep up the good work! ^o^
3/18/2006 c25 crazyhorse
Wee! Another great chapter. Yay! More background information revealed. Uh Yay...for the story! Oh and the angst is great too. Haha, makes me feel down, which is good! Waiting patiently for the next one!
3/17/2006 c25 1Kurenai no Chinoumi
Great chapter! Update please.
3/17/2006 c25 Yadda Blah
Who-ho You updated! I'm totally lost, is Tsunade really going to go through with her order? Man, you are good! Three people use the computer huh? Geez. Well we have that in common, four people use the one with an internet connection in my house. I LOVE THIS STORY! You must add more SasxSak to this! PLZ? If not, it's okay, I'm so getting into this story... It friggen rocks! Update as soon as you can! I mean it! Meep!
487 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »