for Forgotten Past

5/26/2007 c28 2Depressing Truths
*twitch* HOW CAN YOU NOT UPDATE THIS FOR HALF A YEAR? it's torture! please update soon and often! NOW!
5/6/2007 c28 ohsoawesome
No! Don't die Sakura-chan! I hope she doesnt die! And Tenten can apologise to Sakura about what she said! T_T
4/29/2007 c28 nequamtenshi
Why don't you add another character?

Maybe some that guides the Hikari heirs threw life and is pastly immortal: looks like 13 year old, doesn't age,and will only die when the cycle ends. Lived in Amaterasu all their life. Seeing death, screames of pain, and this smiling a warm smile eveytime. Has a mysious aura around her, her name meaning 'light of hope'.
4/24/2007 c8 IateTHEpizza
I am sorry but I must point out that 100 pushups are not a lot! I had to do that amount to be premoted to Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do (Korrean Martial Arts) and I wear my belt proudly!

P.S. I really did eat the pizza!

P.S.S. I am a 12 year old girl and I just recently got premoted!
4/22/2007 c28 Angel kitsune of darkness
Please update soon! I just read it it and I have to know what happens next!
4/1/2007 c28 nequamtenshi
Will Sakura's soul/sprit come out of her body, and then place a gift on the entire world; by saying that her sprit in guide over everyone for all etenity?

Hurry and update.
3/18/2007 c1 9Symphonious
^.^
3/18/2007 c1 Rtotheen
i'm reading this...god this is a good story(weird comment, i know)
1/18/2007 c28 2Tsukiyo no Megami
MEANIE! how could you make us wait so long? we're dying to read the next chapter! ang sama mo!
1/12/2007 c28 andrea
you know, you promised to update. so pls keep your promise. think of all your fans! we are all still here, waiting faithfully for the next chap! pls don't let us down! please!
1/8/2007 c28 35Wileret
Oh my god! I love this story! It’s amazing, I love it so much! It’s so different than others that I read. Sakura have a past that … wow I don’t know what to say, I don’t have words to express what I want to say. I only can say that I had been very happy with this story, angry, nervous, I had been crying at Yuki’s death (this character was one of my favourites T.T But Sasuke is always the first in my list ^.^ Go Go Sasuke!) And… wow… it’s incredible, did you create all this story? I mean, it’s a really great story, very original. I am really sure that my stories next to this one are droppings. And I still crying by the last chapter. Poor Sakura and poor Sasuke (well, he don’t show any emotions but I now that he is sad deep inside him, no? Or am I wrong?) Why Saskura had to died? T.T She was my hero in this story, she was really powerfull for fisrt time (I think this, I didn’t read a lot of stories ^^U) and she managed to make Sasuke get back snif… snif… ( I was a bit confused when you chagued the general idea of the story at the half, I was really confused because I thought Why the author says us this? It was really odd. But well, at the end I like the changue. Well, I supposed that you’re really busy and you haven’t got time to write the next chapter (studies are the hell, I hate them, They get on my nerves everyday ¬¬* and rightnow too) but I’m going to wait for next chapter with hope! I’m really nervous for know what will happen now! Sorry if you don’t understand something of my expression. I’m from Spain, and write in English isn’t the best thing I can do in my life, I can read well and almost speak but write is so difficult for me sometimes… Well read you soon I hope!

Be well

Madjura
12/28/2006 c28 deathica666
k i just read the whole story in 3 hours...plz update
12/16/2006 c28 0.0
I LOVE IT! YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE!
12/15/2006 c28 andrea
your chapter is not lame. it took me a week but i finally finished all 28 chaps. yay! oh sorry. i read your story and it is so cool!
11/26/2006 c28 10Jounah
it wasn't lame at all. i really like it so far. i hope sakura survives. of course she'll survive. anyways, update soon!
487 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »