FanFiction.Net
for Forgotten Past

11/16/2006 c28 notawriter butareader
DODE! KICKASS STORY!

HOW COME YOU HAVENT UPDATE YETS?

PLEASE! THIS STORY IS LIKE MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE!

AW! POOR SAKURA!

I STILL HATE TENTEN FOR WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT SAKURA AT THE MEETING IN THE HOKAGE`S OFFICE! HOW COULD SHE SAY THAT?

&SHE EVEN GOT HER PRECIOUS NEJI BACK TOO THE DAY AFTER!

GOD! DOES SASUKE LOVE SKURA?

POOR SAKURA!

GOD THIS IS LIKE MY 7TH TIME READING THIS&I`M STILL CRY AT THE LAST 3 CHAPTERS! MY EYES HURT! LAMO!

PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE! CONTINUE THIS! UPDATE SOON!
11/16/2006 c28 0.0
I LOVE IT! (sniff) WRITE MORE!
11/15/2006 c28 Yadda Blah
AH! DON'T END IT! PLEASE DON'T! Mep!
11/12/2006 c26 3zandehr
haha.. your sisters nice.. and you are too.. how does it feel to have lots a siblings, ne? and girls to be exact.. haha..

the nejiten part was great too.. and you couls say im weird considering the fact that im more on the sasu-saku part too..

haha.. sakura dying.. no.. wah!

11/12/2006 c25 zandehr
..oh my.. this is awfully depressing on sakura's part now.. isn't it.. oh well.. i like this fic.. its so like an outlet for me on my solid opinion.. haha.. im mumbling things again..

..oh and about your fic.. engagement on hold.. its really great! i love the way you write.. but it seems like i always get to read your story late.. haha.. and then i'll have to start all over again.. from the 1st chapter.. not that it matters though.. i actually love reading your fics.. its great ya know..

~pilar ann

p.s. its great.. and highly addictive! hell yeah.. haha.. tca!
11/12/2006 c24 zandehr
oh my.. sasuke kun.. now.. you finally realized how much you love and value sakura..ne? its natural to get confused.. haha.. being cold after having a famli member die... no wait.. scratch that.. after having your whole clan.. die.. oh well.. such a break for trusting.. ugh.. im mumbling things.. gomenasai.. haha..

11/12/2006 c23 zandehr
gyah! sakura finally made her entrance! ne? haha.. head up ino.. you'll have to watch out for falling trees or anything.. and if you could.. snatch the necklace away.. its dangerous.. haha...

11/12/2006 c22 zandehr
oh.. so this is how it happened.. the abduction.. nice thing about the locks thing.. its impressing.. little details mean a lot ya know..

11/12/2006 c21 zandehr
oh my.. of all the people.. they wont have expected SAKURA -the weak sakura according to sasuke from 8 years ago- to be the summoner YUKINO is reffering to.. couldn't they? ugh.. i wonder what tsunade is gonna think considering the fact that she was her student.. oh my.. this is getting interesting.. exceeding my 100% point of interest.. haha..

11/12/2006 c20 zandehr
wah.. you might not believe me or something.. but.. the hell.. your fic is making me cry.. you one hell of a writer.. too good that you can make your redears get hooked and it seems like your zapping me in your fic.. golly.. this is certainly a great fic.. far more than what i expected...

11/12/2006 c19 zandehr
oh my.. SASUKE! he heard every single thing? golly.. what could i say? i actually love your plot.. im getting addicted to your stories you know.. ..ugh.. its too great! haha.. i love it.. and.. i have to say.. editing your fic only made it greater than before.. with all the updated things and the clearer details.. it made the fic more interesting.. the first one was nice too.. but it seemed rushed.. hey.. dont get me wrong! i didn't mean any negative remark here.. your fic is seriously great! believe me!

11/11/2006 c28 4Princess Ren
At last! You finally posted the next chapter! I've been waiting for this chapter in ages! I'm so glad that you finally posted it! It's great! I hope you post the next chapter as soon as you're able to! Keep up the good work! ^^
11/10/2006 c28 5cloudgoddess
This fic is really good! Upd8 soon!
11/9/2006 c28 J.a.M.i.16
wow.. u update at last.. u leave the fanfiction to many things to ponder.. it add to the excitement.. i hope u could update it dis yir.. hehehe.. thanx 4 updating it..
11/9/2006 c18 3zandehr
thats right... good move sasuke! oh my.. time has passed quite fast.. i've gotta go.. but. then i'd be coming back.. whether you like it or ont.. haha.. i'd be reading your story again.. from chapter 19 to 28,, wee.. great fic., really.. im not kidding..

p.s. take good care..