FanFiction.Net

The End
2/18/2008 c1 7Taeniaea
Great story!
8/19/2005 c1 rankokunalpha1
i think that they will say yes i cant wait to see what the demons do when they find out!
8/5/2005 c1 Mister Gordo
Oh Hell Man. You SO fotta continue. BW was one of my favs as a kid. (I had such a major crush on Lindsey Wagner) And Bionic Buffy would be so fanboy cool! one thing though just so you know. Jamie Buffy and Dswn. should all be referred to as Miss Summers. Mrs only applys to Married Women. Or Divorced Women who have kept the ex husbands surname. Which is why Joyce was still referred to as Mrs Summers. She kept the last name for the kids sake.
8/5/2005 c1 19BeckettFan
I think Dawn, Xander and Spike will say yes, Tara will be apprehensive, Giles and Willow will be a little apprehensive and slightly against it, but will go for it in the end and Anya she'll be incrediablly bluntand ask Xander to give her multiple orgasms! lol! she wont care! lol! newayz plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan
8/4/2005 c1 CindyB
A sequel would be a lovely idea.
8/4/2005 c1 brian6
yay and keep going
8/4/2005 c1 35Wild320
I'd like to see more.
8/4/2005 c1 11Harry2
I say GO FOR IT! As for the group, they will probably agree to it, if it will help save Buffy's life.
8/4/2005 c1 Claddagh
I really like this! I just have one request...

Watch your Mrs. and Ms.

Ms. is an unmarried lady and Mrs. is a married lady, which makes Jamie and Buffy Ms. Summers, not Mrs. Summers.

Great premise! I never even thought of Jamie Summers!
8/4/2005 c1 19MadTom
Loved it. Considering the similarities between Buffy's and Jamie's surnames (IIRC, Jamie's last name is actually SOMMERS, but as we say in the military, that's close enough for government work!) and the fact that Ojai is so close to Santa Barbara (i.e. Sunnydale), I'm surprised there aren't a lot more Buffy/Bionic Woman crossovers. This is only the second one I've seen anywhere and it's much better written than the other one.

Initially I thought, "Why make a Slayer bionic? Wouldn't that be pretty redundant?" But as it played out, I like the way you explained how the newer bionics would make her even stronger than Steve or Jamie, and that it would take Slayer strength to withstand the new bionics.
8/4/2005 c1 tammin
First I want to say well done for tying together to disparate shows together. Please, Please, Please write a sequel. I for one want to read more.

8/4/2005 c1 General Mac
more chapters please or at least a sequel
8/3/2005 c1 Sean Malloy-1
Can't wait to read more, please try to post any sequel as soon as you can. Do you know when you might update your story "Scooby Doo meets the Scoobies"?