for The Awakening of Harry Potter

4/19/2017 c1 anarion87
nice story
6/11/2016 c1 1Ducky1776
Interesting premise. I like Harry flipping the bird at Dumbles, but his new powers were so extreme as to be ridiculous (as opposed to Riddikulus). You'd think Snape would have gotten a clue about Moldyshorts being gone when he quit summoning him. I am a self-avowed Grammar Policeduck so a little help in that department could help you out.
2/15/2011 c1 3DrummerBoy4life
Simply awesome is what I call it. Brilliant story and good plot development. I do agree though there were a few big time jumps.

But on the whole a completely brilliant story
2/20/2009 c1 1Lord Sia
Cool, but you made the classic error for these little powertrips: no consistency. First you begin with lots of details, but after the first paragraph it begins to snowball out of control. Suddenly days and weeks are passing with each sentence, he masters Occlumency a mere line after he begin to learn meditation, and after that he breaks spells placed on him fifteen years ago, just like that. Then he suddenly becomes super-mega-millionaire, a ten-minute audit reveals fifteen years of scams of the highest order performed by a master manipulator. Also, why do people insist that a 1,0-year-old European wizard noble family stuff their vaults with Japanese (japan was isolationist to the point of paranoia until the 1800's) weapons? Why not Scottish claymores, Toledo-steel rapiers, German Flamberges, crossbows, longbows, anything? He then takes high-tech computers (GPS), shrinks it, and find that they work perfectly well despite the fact that magic is supposed to scramble even simple electronics! Using said tech he then, after stumbling across a DE-raiid, creates a Trojan bomb to kill the Dork Lard?

Show some attention to the flow of time, give more detail than "he realized this, which allowed him to do that", and for Myrddin's sake... Just do it, ok?

Gah, so much potential, wasted! Muse, my muse, why have thee forsakened me?
6/24/2008 c1 jbfritz
Excellent!
5/3/2008 c1 36Amber Akasha
i liked it very much, but i've noticed while reading your fics that you just tell the story without details, it's more like a list of powers and inheritances than Harry discovering them...no offence meant, but i think they would be much better if you described a little bit more in depth...

of course that's just my opinion, the story's great anyway
9/20/2007 c1 9Cujo25
Yet another excellent fic. I'm starting to enjoy this. (even though I am supposed to be working. Sh! don't tell anyone):D
5/9/2007 c1 7ubetiburn
Great story, you should rewrite and expand it...
2/6/2007 c1 1Avalon Trek
I love this story and think you should write more like it only more involved. There could have been more points of view but over all it was terrific.
7/10/2006 c1 3Miss Chikara
your ideas have promise but Harry seems to me just a bit super-harry in this one.. he has all these powers, never gets tired, never gets hurt.. in short you've made him out to be invincible, not human.. Anyway, I do like the idea of an evil type of dumbledore.
6/16/2006 c1 42angeleyes452
Hiya,

I really really liked this fic it's one of the best i've read. Keep up the good work. kelly x.
5/12/2006 c1 PapaMidNite
Great Story!

-PapaMidNite
1/18/2006 c1 9Lord Lugos
not bad, dude. I love happy endings where bullies get theirs.
8/5/2005 c1 ivan the terrable
this is more like a point form note with horrid grammar,spelling,punctuation. and your tenses past,present,futer are all screwed up. and your point of views first,secend,and third person are completly scerewd up.

also three facts

1 ginny couldent betray harry because she owes him a life debt

2 harry is a parceltoung

3 thare is alomst no decent imagry or discriptions of anything in your story

also if you put some effort into it you could probly get this "story" to at least 50,0 words

in short after all this and a few other things i probly forgot or completly missed. the whole idea seemed pretty good