for D N Cinderella

8/15/2011 c8 6samiamf69
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue the story! and btw riku should totally have been with dark they are so good together although i know they can't in this story because dark is not the prince. the story is realllyyyyyyyy good though.
12/10/2010 c8 34tentsubasa
This is a cute story. =)
5/31/2010 c1 6embermoonlight
you have a mean dad '-'
6/9/2009 c3 GreenRiverLettuce
Daiki could be someones grandfather...nm but good story so far
8/7/2008 c4 145Raberba girl
(sigh) I give up...too hard to read. It's like a badly-written script fic.
8/7/2008 c2 Raberba girl
You don't need to have the dialogue in bold or italics or whatever to let people know who's talking - just add a line or two of description. Like, "'Well know I don't, I want bacon,' Risa huffed."
1/17/2006 c8 Pearl
The story is so cute!You shold pick Beauty and the Beast.Anyway I love your fanfic!Please update soon!
10/29/2005 c3 1Knotley
This story sounds promising so far- but a few things are really bugging me...

1. I don't think you should have a different type of text for each character- it get's confusing and kind of annoying.

2. Make sure you're typing the full sentence- The sentence doesn't make sense if some of the words are missing.

3. Please use puncuation.

I really don't mean to sound so mean, but these things need to be taken care of. Other than that, I really like this story! Keep it up!
10/29/2005 c6 4le candyknights
Please update! I just recently found this in someone's favorite stories list, so please update! xD
10/26/2005 c2 Kairi2Sora
This is intrestiong and can u send me the pics
10/23/2005 c5 16heka
er right, your story's good. i'll keep it as a story but i would like to just say, please put more description and check your spelling. it's very taxing to read a story filled only with speech... (i used to do that. then my teacher yelled at me and told me to change... T-T) and i don't believe there's a need to actually differentiate who's speaking but... it's your style so can't say much ^_^ really original plot though, keep it up! :D

(heka apologises deeply if she has scared you off writing.)
9/16/2005 c1 silverbrumby123
plz plz plz update again soon

i really like this story

:) lol
9/14/2005 c8 Kitsue43
This stroy is so cute! Please update soon!
9/14/2005 c8 Elegant Tragedy
I wanted to dance eith dark WA! anyway if krad still open i pick him PLZ PLZ PLZ
9/2/2005 c8 7RainPoet
i wnated some one as daisuke but this will work. dark is hot to. ok. i want to be Ed from Full Metal Alchamist. yay for ed! but daisuke is hotter!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »