for D N Cinderella

8/31/2005 c7 7RainPoet
ok as long as you dont stop righting. definatley read your other storys... if thear of shows that i like
8/31/2005 c6 RainPoet
YAY! MORE CHAPPY! am i to late for the contest! today was my first day of school so i couldent read or revew befor now! just in case im not to late i want to dance with mu hotta daisuke (erm dark daisuke. i get comfused). or wis as daisuke! that would be so cool!
8/31/2005 c7 104Symphonickey
obviously, i'm calling Daisuke. ^_^ i want to introduce Riku and Daisuke, PLEASE! Oh, and we're going to put up our Elemental Goddess story Nat? Well then *grabs magic pen and eraser* let's get to work!
8/30/2005 c6 Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon
good chapter wiz

id be the dark magishian girl
8/29/2005 c5 BbB22
updatiee!
8/28/2005 c3 7RainPoet
you must update! im so bored and you need to update cause im diing to know what happens!
8/26/2005 c5 18Coco Apple
Kyu! X3 I love it o-o makes me feel all warm inside!

Update soon!
8/25/2005 c5 7RainPoet
you will continue or i will come to you houce and beat you up and you will look like this (cencored) jk. but keep posting eneyway
8/25/2005 c4 RainPoet
well im guessing since you have the next chapter set up that you already have a coustume picked out
8/25/2005 c2 RainPoet
i wana see the pic! pweez
8/25/2005 c1 RainPoet
holly shit. that sounds like my old step dad (how you discribed your dad) how he makes you leave the houce crying...

btw. this story rox!
8/22/2005 c5 Kitsue43
More!
8/16/2005 c5 haruxsakura
yayy! i luv ur story! its so good \^^/

just that risas so... err evil! hahah (didnt really like risa from the beginning lol)

hope you update soon!
8/13/2005 c4 Kitsue43
How kawaii!^^ I love it! @_@ As for Krad, neh. I would prefer him as a prince, however... If Riku has to powder her nose he could always have "gril talk" with her XD lol Anyway, just trust your author instincts! I believe in you! ^^
8/11/2005 c4 Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon
haha hed looks good as a prinsees

god story