for The Power He Knows Not

11/12/2013 c1 16pleurocoelus
Hilarious little plot bunny.
8/21/2011 c1 19Red Phoenix Dragon
Short and to the point. If Harry wanted to fight Voldemort and live, he would have to train himself.

Dumbledore would be very disappointed that Harry did not get himself killed.

Now Voldemort was gone, Harry was free to leave No4 and visit Hermione.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please continue to write.
10/4/2008 c1 The Bloke
Nice, any critisms that can be made of this is cancelled out by the idea of Harry with a katana. One word, BANZAI!
9/28/2008 c1 15AnimalAddictions
wow... unique! I like it! martial arts? How come the great Rowling didn't think of that? I liked it!

Oh and thank you for reviewing my story, Through the Eyes of Hedwig. I really appreciate reviewers and love to read the stories of others. Again, great job, very creative! ~L.U.
8/28/2008 c1 thereisnoescape
wow, i love it!11!1! its awsom!1!11!
1/19/2008 c1 23Audacia's Quill
you forgot re-incarnation/heir of all the founders and shape-shifter...

I think its that time of the month for 'gemxk2'. Seriously you have the audacity to FLAME a funny fanfiction that kicks arse! It was very amusing and made my day unfortunatly I PISSED on your flames! And put them out!

GO FANFICTION

YOU ROCK jabarber69!
7/25/2006 c1 80286
Nice. You forgot 'the heir of the four founders and Merlin incarnate.'
6/1/2006 c1 2imgonnadie
will that be all you are going to write. I mean you could continue if you wanted ... you know write a post voldy fic... but all the same nice bit of writting.
1/18/2006 c1 9Lord Lugos
Pretty cool, ole snake face goes byebye
1/17/2006 c1 5gemxk2
are you joking? really, you call that a story? not only is that a pathetic excuse for a harry potter you should be ashamed for even thinking that you can write a harry potter story!

And you have the cheek to flame those who can! Something about jealousy there we think.

AND JK ROWLING SPECIFICALLY ASKED NO ONE TO REFER TO "VOLDEMORT" AS VOLDIE!