FanFiction.Net
for High School Days

7/4/2023 c1 1YourRedButterfly
istg I hated sakura in this story, not only they were being so freaking aggressive, and the fact that sakura chose a random ass cute looking boy who she probably barely knew other than sasuke that she practically almost knew for a whole year, like sakura I thought you were smart, but in this story it just made her so fking stupid, and then se had the audacity to ask "why are you acting like that?" to sasuke.. LIKE BRO.. HE LITERALLY CONFESSED TO YOU WITH A WHOLE FUCKING SONG AND YOU DECIDED TO NOT EVEN GIVE HIM A RESPONSE. I'm sorry, but sasuke was right, sakura in this story is so Goddamn annoying and idiotic.
3/20/2021 c30 2Kennethdeshazier
This book is amazing and cant wait for another chapter
1/19/2019 c1 NarutoGurl17
THIS STORY IS LITTTT omg I only read a chapter and I'm obsessed
1/19/2019 c9 NarutoGurl17
Oooooou our li'l ol sasupe has a crush
3/17/2017 c30 jusluvaleja
This is a great story! Honestly I kinda want Sakura to see him with another girl and just break up with him...but where's the fun in that? But I hope she see what she's missing before it's too late.
3/7/2016 c3 Guest
Awww Sasuke, you helped your enemy. Do you love her? Okay, sorry. Good chapter though.
5/7/2014 c24 ScarletMyst
You know I hate the part where Seishiro was Sakura's GF come one Sakura I thought you were were smart but apperently you're not ... You're so damn dense like Naruto oblivious of Hinata's feelings ... Grrrr Hate you so much Seishiro...
2/26/2014 c30 AngelofDarkness07
OMG! You have to write more! I'm in love with this story! Please!
2/9/2014 c30 Guest
Please write faster!
11/30/2013 c30 uchiha freak
Hey hey hey where's the rest o f the story I wanner see hoe teme beets the crap uot of that other guy and gaara please updat soon I really really need to read what's gonna happen next ja'na
8/31/2013 c30 Cookie
IS THERE GOING TO BE MORE CHAPTERS D: IT WAS SO GOOD
8/26/2013 c22 bayquen5
Nice story! I like it! Super! I almost cry lol but I super love it! please update more and make it more interesting... lol! just pm me tnx!
7/8/2013 c2 Naruto
Awesome
6/30/2013 c17 FragelCherryBlossom
Tf is sakuras' parents own a company why is she late.. Don't she have a car can't she get a ride
4/29/2013 c2 sapphirewitch565
i thought they were in high school...not high school...anyway, great story!
723 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »